Ir al contenido principal
Manvi
WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon

Aditya Seal and Anushka Ranjan Talks About Their Wedding Planning Journey Exclusively On WWI!

Manvi, the 3 March, 2022 at 16:09 Posted in Plan a Wedding 0 2
Saved

Hey, Y'all! 💛

It was National Wedding Planning Day on the 1st of March and we are celebrating the joys of wedding planning for the whole week!😍

Excited much? We recently spoke to Celebrity Couple Aditya Seal and Anushka Ranjan about their wedding planning journey and here's what they had to say about it👇

Our wedding guest list was not a very big one! My mehndi had 50-60 guests and there were not more than 200-250 people at the sangeet. And that was nicer because my attention was on everyone. My friends really appreciated that I was constantly checking on them! It was a collaborative thing where I was celebrating the biggest moment of my life with the closest people.

Check out their wedding planning journey exclusively on WeddingWire India here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ9IF4fDLsc/?utm_medium=copy_link

Aditya Seal and Anushka Ranjan Talks About Their Wedding Planning Journey Exclusively On WWI! 1

What do you guys think? Are intimate weddings 'the future' or you would love to go back to royal & big fat weddings? 🤔👇

2 Replies

Latest activity by Prerna, the 4 March, 2022 at 16:13
  • Prerna
    Devoted November 2021 South Delhi
    Prerna ·

I saw the interview on your page! It was amazing! Smiley laugh

• A
    Dedicated August 2022 Agra
    Anita ·

I loved their thoughts on Intimate wedding. They are inspiring so many of us Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration