I do! And I don't know why? Coz I barely move without my footwear馃ゴ

10 Replies

Latest activity by Daniel, the 31 October, 2023 at 07:48
  • Aalia
    Expert May 2021 Hyderabad
    Aalia
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey! Thanks zoya! This seems helpful! But can you please suggest an alternative to oatmeal? I'll and keep them moisturised now!

• Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert
    • Hide content
    The sign of cracked heels is having dry, thickened skin known as callouses, around the rim of your heel. As you walk, the fat pad under your heel expands. This causes your callouses to crack. Other factors that can also cause cracked heels are standing for long hours; walking around barefoot or with open-back sandals; taking long, hot showers; using harsh soaps that can strip your skin of natural oils; shoes that don鈥檛 fit properly or support your heels; dry skin due to the climate such as cold temperatures or low humidity.

If you don鈥檛 moisturize your feet regularly, they may dry out even faster. it may take several days or weeks for the cracks to heal. During and after this time, wear shoes that fit properly and practice proper foot care to help prevent new heel cracks.

Home remedies which will help in smoothening the heels - Oats snd olive mask. Method to make this DIY mask is as follows: Take 4 drops olive oil, one tablespoon powdered oats and mix the ingredients into a thick paste. Apply the paste on the dry and cracked parts of your foot. Leave on for half an hour. Rinse, dry and then moisturise it properly. Do this every alternate day until you see a difference in your feet. This Remedy works great as Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory and moisturising properties. It鈥檚 good for healing cracked, dry skin and to get instant result for smooth heels you can try Innisfree foot mask as well! 馃槉

• Aalia
    Aalia
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Lucky you! Coz it really pains at times!

• Ambika
    Super June 2020 Mumbai
    Ambika
    • Hide content

Touchwood, i never had crack heels!

• Aalia
    Aalia
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

But that'll actually stain the bedsheet! That's one big issue with coconut oil! Will moisturise it with something else from no on!

• Aalia
    Aalia
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Ohh Great! I think scrubbing them daily should help!

• Priyum
    Super June 2021 Jalandhar
    Priyum
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Same! You can also use some coconut oil every night
  • Khushi
    Super December 2021 Noida
    Khushi
    • Hide content

Yes, i was suffering from it but then i did a homely pedicure and removed all the cuticles and thank god it's better now

• Aalia
    Aalia
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I know right! This is really strange! Can anybody here help both of us with some solution or remedy or the root cause of the problem?

• M
    Featured September 2020 Shimoga
    Muskaan
    • Hide content
    Even i do. I was wondering about the same馃

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration