Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Savvy September 2022 Kolkata

Best destinations for honeymoon under 1lakh

Rateek, the 17 February, 2022 at 11:00 Posted in Honeymoon 0 11

Please help me with some good destinations for honeymoon under 1 lakh. I’m open for both domestic and international.

11 Replies

Latest activity by Qeran, the 17 October, 2022 at 13:43
  • Q
    Just Said Yes January 2023 Kolkata
    Qeran ·
    • Hide content

Wow
    It's very cool.

• M
    Devoted April 2022 Mohali
    Mrunal ·
    • Hide content

Hi Manvi, can you also help me? We are planning for Bali. Is it a good location? Also what places can we cover there?

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey Aashika!

I hope you found the suggestions helpful! We have some ace tour planners on board with us who can be hired to make your honeymoon a flawless yet unforgettable one! Do let us know if you need any further help.

Also, how's your wedding planning going? Are you looking for any wedding planning professionals that we can help you connect with?😀

• A
    Just Said Yes October 2022 Coimbatore
    Aashika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Soooo sweet!!! Of you 🥺 Surely will plan something from this 💗😩Thank you
  • Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey Aashika!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

Looking for some unusual, off-beat places for your honeymoon? Here is a list of ideas to pick the best place for honeymoon in November. Take a look!👇

Domestic:

1. Kerala:

When looking for honeymoon destinations in India, Kerala should be on yours. From soaring mountains to exotic beaches to dreamy backwaters – there’s everything you could want in a perfect honeymoon. With Munnar decked out in lush greenery and accompanied by huge coffee and tea plantations, Kumarakom and Alleppey boast of the most surreal backwaters you’ll ever set eyes on, and Varkala’s claim to fame are rocky cliffs that will give you stunning views to share with your partner. And an added bonus is the delectable cuisine that will leave the two of you wanting more.

2. Meghalaya:

If you’re both travel junkies looking to go somewhere off the beaten track, Meghalaya is the place to be. Called the ‘Scotland of the East’, its capital Shillong is one of the best honeymoon destinations in India. Go visit the gorgeous Cherrapunji, also one of the wettest places in the country, and see the world-famous living root bridges with your partner.

3. The Andaman Islands:

This tropical haven situated in the Bay of Bengal is one of the most favourite honeymoon destinations in India. With secluded white-sand beaches, thick tropical rainforests, magnificent coral reef and a pristine ocean, this is the perfect place for you to have a romantic holiday with your partner. Learn deep-sea diving at Neil Islands or chill at a picturesque resort in Port Blair while you feast on freshly picked seafood with the love of your life.

International:

1. Bali :

In recent times, Bali has become the most popular international honeymoon destination near India and there is a reason for that. Firstly, it is one of the most beautiful locations in South-East Asia and secondly, it is quite budget-friendly when it comes to international packages, making it clearly one of the best honeymoon destinations in November.

2. Thailand:

Thailand, a beautiful location in the Indian subcontinent, is a travel hub among honeymooners because of the innumerable places you can visit here. Apart from the local sightseeing, it is a great place to indulge in some lifestyle activities, be it a spa or pool session or a luxurious pedicure and manicure. Add to that the wonderful Thai cuisine, which you can drool over any day of the week!

3. Borneo Islands, Malaysia:

Invigorate your honeymoon spirit on the breathtaking secluded tropical paradise with pristine oceans and snow white beaches at this Asian honeymoon destination. Explore the brilliant underwater life and take pictures with giant turtles, and dolphins.

4. Sri Lanka

A perfect honeymoon destination for couples who want to enjoy a little bit of everything! Yes, Sri Lanka has increasingly become a beloved location for honeymooners. So if you’re looking for some cheap honeymoon destinations outside India, you should consider Sri Lanka.

We have also curated a list of November honeymoon ideas to cater to different kinds of honeymooners to help you have a memorable honeymoon trip👇

November Honeymoon Ideas for 5 Different Kinds of Honeymooners

Hope you found this information helpful. Let me know if you need any further help with the wedding planning!😀💛

• A
    Just Said Yes October 2022 Coimbatore
    Aashika ·
    • Hide content
    Hello!!! We are planning for our Honeymoon by November… which place would you suggest which is budget friendly and also India n international is fine with us
  • Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hi Rateek!

Here are some location suggestions that might help you pick the perfect destination for your honeymoon 👇

1. Thailand: Staying in a Thailand island can be considered as the winner of being the cheapest among other honeymoon destinations on a budget list. Honeymooners can rent out automobiles to explore the regions on their own or can book honeymoon packages for these islands which include water sports, underwater sea life experiences and other fun activities as part of the package as well.

2. Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka has increasingly become a beloved location for honeymooners. From exquisite cave paintings and sculptures of Buddha at Kandy to spotting leopards and crocodiles at the Yala National forest to a romantic escapade to the secluded beaches of Bentota or the noble mountains of Nuwara Eliya - Sri Lanka is a whole package of romance, fun and adventure that will serve perfectly for cheap foreign honeymoon destinations

3. Andaman: Andaman & Nicobar Islands are the perfect examples of a place where you can enjoy nature and urban architecture equally. Boat cruises, impeccable cuisines, nightlife at the beach, stargazing, bonfires, and exploring off-beat islands are just a few of the top activities that you can indulge in while your honeymoon stay.

Hope you found this information helpful. Let me know if you need any further help with the wedding planning!😀💛

• R
    Savvy September 2022 Kolkata
    Rateek ·
    • Hide content

Hi.. we would love to explore beaches. We have already been to Goa and we want something rejuvenating for our honeymoon and probably offbeat. We are planning for Sep-Oct but we want to book the tickets in advance just in case we end up planning an international honeymoon.

• D
    Dedicated July 2023 Gurgaon
    Deepti ·
    • Hide content

Why not Kashmir? I was looking at Mouni Roy's honeymoon photos on her IG page and I was so in love with the place. I did my own research to visit the place and if you take a package from one of the best travel agencies, you should be able to cover the whole trip within 50k and that too in luxury houseboats.

• M
    Devoted April 2022 Mohali
    Mrunal ·
    • Hide content

I recently came across this article on WWI blogs and loved it. https://www.weddingwire.in/wedding-tips/cheap-honeymoon-destinations-outside-india--c1687 Amazing ideas for budget honeymoon planning outside India.

• Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Rateek!

Welcome back to WeddingWire India community! 💛

What kind of destinations are you looking for? Are you a beach or a mountain person? And do you have a specific month in mind? This will help us to suggest places as per their best season for you!😀

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration