Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Devoted July 2022

Bridal skincare routine?

Naina, the 26 March, 2022 at 13:18 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 6

Are you brides following any different bridal skin care routine or sticking to your regular one only?

6 Replies

Latest activity by Aradhana, the 26 October, 2022 at 19:32
  • A
    Just Said Yes March 2024 Noida
    Aradhana ·
    • Hide content

A bridal skincare routine should be more focused on the health side Because beauty comes from inside. A part from this you should also follow that skincare routine as below -

This is the Weddingwire.in complete article on bridal skincare: https://www.weddingwire.in/wedding-tips/skin-care-routine--c2689

This won't include exfoliating, which I would surely recommend to you use an exfoliator for your skin.

• Odessa
    Just Said Yes July 2024 Paris
    Odessa ·
    • Hide content

Me either. Try always to keep it clean and fresh

• Eli
    Savvy September 2022 North Carolina
    Eli ·
    • Hide content

In my opinion, the most important here is a diet, not beauty products. Your skin condition mostly depends of what you eat. If your nutrition is correct, then you can go to next level. Skin moisturizing in the second place. Later, all other beauty products. But every skin different, so you'd better consult a beautician to choose the products correctly. I usually address meaningful beauty customer service https://meaningful-beauty.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html to help me. After a short consultation, I get what my skin needs.

• Annapurna
    Savvy April 2021 Noida
    Annapurna ·
    • Hide content

I followed the same skincare routine before my wedding!
    There was no change in that.

• M
    Devoted April 2022 Mohali
    Mrunal ·
    • Hide content

I haven't changed my skin care routine right now. But alot of people have suggested me to add a few things in my skin care to keep up with the bridal glow. What about you?

• Hallie
    Savvy May 2022 West Garo Hills
    Hallie ·
    • Hide content

Actually, yes. I really care about my skin now. And I try to moisturize it as much as possible.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration