Hi there, what’s your venue

7 Replies

Latest activity by Gargi, the 7 September, 2020 at 23:48
  • Gargi
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey Nishant!😄 Hii! Sure we can definitely help your fiancee in finalising her lehenga! She can come on community herself to even you can share your contact details with me and I'll let one of my team members assist her with her wedding outfits all according to the budget and stuff! 😄

• N
    Just Said Yes November 2020 Jabalpur
    Nishant ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Govt has approved it now..all you need to ensure is the place should have double the capacity. So for 75 ppl wedding you should have a place for 150 ppl. I am managing vendors myself. Not very good quality. Can you suggest me some vendors for my fiancé lehnga
  • Avnika
    Expert August 2021 Hyderabad
    Avnika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Oh 75! Isnt that crossing the limit somehow? Yaaa can understand! It's a little easier here no doubt! Got them through weddingwire only! What about you?

• N
    Nishant ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Ohh Hyderabad, I thought you guys are getting married in Jabalpur. Our guest list is 75 both sides included. Sourcing in HYD is way easier compared to JBP especially with the taste.
  • Avnika
    Avnika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Congratulations to you too😄😄 Destination wedding sounds really amazing! Do you know about the guest limit there? Anyway, we'd be getting married in Hyderabad so looking for vendors around in here only! But thank you so much😊 We are in talks with a few here already!

Though I like the idea of doing a destination wedding in Bandhavgarh! Are you guys opting for any wedding themes also?

• N
    Nishant ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hey, congratulations!! I am close to finalising. My wedding is a destination wedding and we have chosen 2 top resorts in Bandhavgarh. Got really good rates from few vendors. Have you finalised your venue? Ping me on **** and we can discuss in details the vendor quotes and may help each other save few bucks with better quality
  • Avnika
    Avnika ·
    • Hide content

Hi Nishant! I'm getting married two weeks after you! We are in touch with a couple of vendors in my hometown. We'd be finalising soon!
    What about you? Have you finalised yours?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration