Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shubhika
Expert April 2021 Kochi

Debt

Shubhika, the 17 December, 2019 at 12:13 Posted in Married Life 0 4

Just found out that my FH is in some debt. He still wants to rush the wedding. I want to wait for a while, till the finances are all cleared out. I am putting off the date of wedding due to this. He thinks I don't want to get married anymore. I don't know what to do.

4 Replies

Latest activity by Shubhika, the 17 December, 2019 at 16:32
  • Shubhika
    Expert April 2021 Kochi
    Shubhika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Thanks, Rudra. I completely get what you are saying. Perhaps, talking it out will help tons Smiley laugh Thanks for the advice

• Rudra
    Dedicated November 2020 West Delhi
    Rudra ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Tough one. Don't want to get deeper into the this but this is the time to test trust for the both of you. Similar situations will occur even post-wedding - all the best - hope you both get through this decision phase. Maybe take a weekend break and then chat with no distraction and he (or youSmiley winking) gets it?

• Shubhika
    Expert April 2021 Kochi
    Shubhika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Rudra that is what the initial plan was. He keeps on telling me that by next year December it is all going to go away, the debt I mean, but how can he sure? Also, even if the debt situation is taken care of, we should also have some savings in place na? The future security and all, I mean idk maybe I am thinking too much.

We have had an informal kind of Roka already. That is what is stressing me a little. I mean he knows I am all devoted and all. So what is the rush?

• Rudra
    Dedicated November 2020 West Delhi
    Rudra ·
    • Hide content

Your profile shows you still have a year for your wedding. Will the debt scene be better by then?

You might want to do the roka ceremony if you are sure he is the one?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration