Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tara Nair
Expert February 2021 Chennai

Diamond Jewellery

Tara Nair, the 24 October, 2019 at 08:53 Posted in Tamil Nadu 0 4

Hey,
Looking for a budget-friendly jewellery store. Please let me know some good jewellery store?

4 Replies

Latest activity by Nikhat, the 27 March, 2023 at 11:55
  • Nikhat
    Just Said Yes December 2022 Jaipur
    Nikhat ·
    • Hide content

Ciero Jewels is a great place to buy Bridal, Temple & Antique Jewellery pieces. Shoppers are obsessed with our timeless collection of jewellery which is made from the highest quality material. Our range of ethnic kundan jewellery is designed with the utmost attention to detail. The polish won’t be tarnished as we use the finest techniques for plating and ensure to source best grade materials to deliver the promise of lasting sheen from our jewels. The vintage look of our range of bridal jewellery is carefully attained so that it gels well with all kinds of Indian outfits. Order now the vast collection of jhumkas, rings, bangles, bracelets and necklaces at the best price online.

• K
    Just Said Yes December 2022 Chhatarpur
    Kairaoh ·
    • Hide content

If you are open to exploring different jewelry styles. try gold or rose gold jewelry that is perfect for the bride.

Kaira,

Bridal Jewellery Online

• S
    Mumbai
    Shweta ·
    • Hide content

The best diamond jewellery store I would suggest you to go to would be ORRA. I purchase very frequently from them and have always been surprised by the amazing designs they. The prices are worth the product you're getting you should totally check them out. Let me know when you buy from them.

• Aashna
    Expert November 2021 South Delhi
    Aashna ·
    • Hide content

Kirtilals is one of the most famous. Also, try Phoenix Marketcity, they have some great stores

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration