Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Akshara
Super March 2021 Ghaziabad

Different Outfits for Pre-wedding, Wedding & Post-wedding Ceremony Suggestions

Akshara, the 17 October, 2019 at 10:23 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 2

Morning Girls,

I want to create different looks for all my wedding functions; roka, engagement, cocktail, sangeet, haldi, chura, wedding and reception. I want to know how should I go about selecting different outfits for each of these functions so that they are distinct from each other.

2 Replies

Latest activity by Harleen, the 21 October, 2019 at 15:41
  • Harleen
    Expert December 2021 East Delhi
    Harleen ·
    • Hide content

Hey Akshara, Here are some designs for all the pre-wedding, wedding and post-wedding attire. Hope you will love it and can decide one for each ceremony.

Different Outfits for Pre-wedding, Wedding & Post-wedding Ceremony Suggestions 1
    Different Outfits for Pre-wedding, Wedding & Post-wedding Ceremony Suggestions 2
    Different Outfits for Pre-wedding, Wedding & Post-wedding Ceremony Suggestions 3
    Different Outfits for Pre-wedding, Wedding & Post-wedding Ceremony Suggestions 4
    Different Outfits for Pre-wedding, Wedding & Post-wedding Ceremony Suggestions 5
    Different Outfits for Pre-wedding, Wedding & Post-wedding Ceremony Suggestions 6
    Different Outfits for Pre-wedding, Wedding & Post-wedding Ceremony Suggestions 7

• Ambika
    Super June 2020 Mumbai
    Ambika ·
    • Hide content

Hey Akshara,

First, I will tell you to slow down for a while because it takes a lot of time to pick the right one for you. Scratch out some good time to opt for a beautiful dress. According to me, I think you should go all subtle and sober as nowadays, subtle is the new black! Don't worry, as you can easily hop to a good boutique and shop to the fullest!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration