Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Latika
Expert December 2021 North Delhi

Do you think it's worth buying a designer lehenga?

Latika, the 14 December, 2020 at 13:59 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 3

I mean, we are going to wear an outfit for one function only. What do you think?

3 Replies

Latest activity by John, the 24 October, 2023 at 10:43
  • Boshika
    Super May 2021 Kolkata
    Boshika ·
    • Hide content
    That also doesn’t mean that if you wish to buy and wear one you shouldn’t Latika! You must!
  • Boshika
    Super May 2021 Kolkata
    Boshika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    I totally agree with Nivedha on this! Even my best friend belongs to an extremely rich family! She wore a gorgeous designer lehenga on her wedding but that never made me feel the need to buy a designer lehenga specifically! 😊 I am happy n satisfied with whatever I’ve got! I look the best in it and that what matters to me the most!
  • Nivedha
    Featured March 2021 Chennai
    Nivedha ·
    • Hide content
    It totally depends on the budget. If you are comfortable spending so much for the lehenga, then go for it. You shouldn’t have doubts about it. You should not get it because your friend did. A heavy designer lehenga has its pros and cons. Whereas a person who is contented with a store bought lehenga, like me, thinks that wedding is all about the fun we have. So I did get my perfect lehenga in my favourite colour, but I am proud that I wasn’t influenced by the society to spend beyond my capacity or just to show off. Instead focus your money on the perfect DJ, perfect crowd to invite and the perfect wedding favours which would make you and your kith and kin happy. These things matter the most.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration