Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Yashwi
South Delhi

Dress Code

Yashwi, the 16 October, 2019 at 15:29 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 7

Is it that rude? It's my wedding day and I wish to opt for a particular dress code. Like, All men in Black or navy blue attire and women in pink, mauve or any pastel colour. I really wish to have a dream-like wedding and of course a beautiful set of pictures. Just imagine reviewing your wedding day pictures with all the subtle and classy feelings? What do you guys suggest? Please help! Smiley atonished

7 Replies

Latest activity by yumi, the 2 October, 2023 at 23:58
  • L
    Beginner December 2021 Kochi
    Li Wllis ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Completely agree. If I want my wedding to be formal, I can kindly ask my guest to dress up accordingly. If it is a beach party then dress code can be more relaxed, right? For the formal weddings there is a great collection of dress here - https://www.princessly.com/collections/formal-dresses-gowns. There are some stunning gowns there!

• T
    Just Said Yes February 2023 California
    Tyson ·
    • Hide content

I have some dress code. OfficeFootballPool

• GloryDina
    Savvy June 2018 Texas
    GloryDina ·
    • Hide content

Not rude at all. It is your wedding and your decision how people should look like there. Same with the bridesmaid dresses. There is nothing wrong in telling them what to wear

• Roshni
    Dedicated February 2024 South Delhi
    Roshni ·
    • Hide content

You snatched the words right out of my lips. I too imagined that but we Indians like to to bring out all the colours all together

• Shubhika
    Expert April 2021 Kochi
    Shubhika ·
    • Hide content

Go for it. Even I am planning to keep one for my guests

• Janette
    Expert May 2021 South Delhi
    Janette ·
    • Hide content

I think you should go for it. And, no it is not rude. It's your big day and you have all rights to be happy

• Harleen
    Expert December 2021 East Delhi
    Harleen ·
    • Hide content

Woah, That's a really nice idea to fall upon. You don't have to worry about this as this is the most alluring way to make your D-day a memorable one. Go for all coral, this will create a subtle look on your wedding day! Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration