Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Dedicated October 2022

Face pack options for oily skin

Varsha, the 4 April, 2022 at 14:19 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 4

Summers are here and my skin becomes super oily in this season. Please help me with some good diy face pack.

4 Replies

Latest activity by David, the 22 February, 2024 at 12:03
  • Annapurna
    Savvy April 2021 Noida
    Annapurna ·
    • Hide content

Well, I am sharing a few face pack options that are best for oily skin:

Multani Mitti Face Pack: Mix 2 tablespoons of Multani mitti with rosewater or plain water and form a paste. Apply it to your face and let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Multani mitti helps absorb excess oil and tightens the skin.

Lemon and Honey Face Pack: Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with water. Lemon helps control oiliness, while honey moisturizes and soothes the skin.

Note: Always remember to have a trial and test any new ingredients to ensure you don't have any kind of reactions in your skin.

Remember: You should moisturize your skin after using face packs to prevent over-drying.

• A
    Just Said Yes March 2024 Noida
    Aradhana ·
    • Hide content

For oily skin, Here I am giving you the best homemade hair mask which you can apply on your skin.

Required Ingredients:

• 1tsp Multani Mitti Powder
    • ½tsp Nagkesar Powder
    • 2-3tbsps Aloe Vera Juice
    • Mix all the ingredients to make a fine paste and apply to the face for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water. Use the masque 2-3 times a week. Apart from this an oily skin have more prone to acne and a few other issue so you should also use face exfoliator every week.
  • S
    Palakkad
    Sajila ·
    • Hide content
    Mama earth coffee and clay face pack
  • Annapurna
    Savvy April 2021 Noida
    Annapurna ·
    • Hide content

Oily skin can irritate and annoy you anytime. When your skin is oily it's hard for you to choose the right skincare and makeup products.

You need to keep a lot of things in mind when you have such kind of skin. But still, you have some homemade face pack which is given below:

1. Aloe vera and turmeric face pack

2. Multani mitti and rose water face pack

3. Oatmeal and honey face pack

4. Tea tree oil + bentonite clay and rose water face pack

5. Gram flour and yogurt face pack

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration