Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meera
Featured April 2021 Mumbai

Family insisting we go to Vaishno Devi first

Meera, the 12 December, 2019 at 10:29 Posted in Honeymoon 0 6

Our families are insisting that we all go to Vaishno Devi first, as a family unit before anything else. I have a very strong feeling that they'd make this pilgrimage into a week-long trip to some hill station. I was really hoping that my partner and I could just leave all this wedding madness behind and just find some peace and quiet for a while. This is just making me super uncomfortable and I feel it is not my place to intervene, I don't want to come across as being too problematic.

6 Replies

Latest activity by Shreyas, the 9 January, 2020 at 14:08
  • Shreyas
    Featured August 2020 South Delhi
    Shreyas ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I know right Smiley winking

• Nikita
    Super September 2021 Mumbai
    Nikita ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I second that bud.

• Meera
    Meera ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Thanks, Shreyas.

I am doing exactly that. Tbh, I just wanted to vent out really & the community seemed like the best place to do it honestly. Last few days have been overtly chaotic and overwhelming

• Meera
    Meera ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Noor, I really wanted some peace and quiet ya, too many family members have been visiting home from such a long time. Need a break already. Know the feeling?

• Noor
    Featured August 2021 Jalandhar
    Noor ·
    • Hide content

It's a nice idea ya! Why not?

• Shreyas
    Featured August 2020 South Delhi
    Shreyas ·
    • Hide content

Families can be a bit taxing at times. But, then we need to give in especially during weddings. Indian weddings are too big a deal for the families too ya.

I am all sympathetic with your cause right now but believe me there is no easy way out. I would recommend just go and then leave for your honeymoon soon after. Make bookings and that way they won't be able to pester you into staying for longer than absolutely necessary.

I hope this helps you out Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration