Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gargi
WeddingWire Admin South Delhi

Favourite Tradition

Gargi, the 23 August, 2020 at 16:35 Posted in Traditions & Ceremonies 0 6

Hi, all you Brides to Be!😘

There are so many different traditions and ceremonies that we have in different cultures✨! Tell us which tradition is your favourite out of all those that you guys have in your culture!

Share with us your Favourite Tradition 🤗

6 Replies

Latest activity by Pia, the 6 April, 2023 at 15:49
  • P
    Just Said Yes March 2023 North Goa
    Pia ·
    • Hide content

My favorite tradition is the wedding car. For our wedding, my husband and I rented a car and decorated it festively. We live in North Carolina and we celebrated our wedding there. We learned useful information where it is better to rent a car and rented a wonderful luxury car and decorated it with our own hands.

• F
    Dedicated July 2021 Guwahati
    Fareah ·
    • Hide content

We have a tradition where the brother of the bride carries their sisters on their shoulders to make an entry.

• Latika
    Expert December 2021 North Delhi
    Latika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

It will be very beautiful if you guys plan a south Indian Christian wedding. Adding up the hint of both the cultures with happiness will definitely elevate the traditions and ceremonies. What do you think?

• S
    Super July 2021 Jalandhar
    Simran ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey! Congratulations babe. Smiley heart

Just to ease your mind, you can divide the wedding rituals into two and can easily have Christian and a south Indian wedding. Just like people living outside have and both Indian and English wedding, you guys can do the same. What say? This will balance out everything and will make your day a precious one!

Or, have you thought of something?

• C
    Just Said Yes December 2020 Hyderabad
    Carolina ·
    • Hide content
    Hi my beautiful people, I m a north indian christian and getting married to south indian telugu family. We both are against converting and want to have a beautiful wedding which is remembered. Which rituals should I include??
  • Sakshi
    VIP November 2021 South Delhi
    Sakshi ·
    • Hide content
    If I wouldn’t have been the bride myself, I’d say the Joota churai tradition😂 I love it, it’s soo fun!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration