Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner December 2020 Chandigarh City

Finalizing a Wedding Photographer

Saran, the 30 October, 2020 at 12:41 Posted in Plan a Wedding 1 8
What all things should be discussed with a wedding photographer if you are trying them for the first time. What is the standard package that is covered as per current wedding trend.

8 Replies

Latest activity by The, the 23 November, 2023 at 19:19
  • The
    Mumbai
    The ·
    • Hide content
    You should discuss what you expect from them. Discuss your Wedding day in detail, tell them what part is especially important to you. Tell them about your important people. Tell them about your ceremonies, timelines. If you have any favorite reference shots, discuss that. Discuss your budget.
  • P
    California
    Pase ·
    • Hide content

Hey Saran, when working with a wedding photographer for the first time, it's crucial to discuss your vision, the style you want, and any must-have shots

• Penelope
    Just Said Yes January 2023 Alabama
    Penelope ·
    • Hide content
    Hello)) My photographer and I discussed the following points:

1. Budget: It is important to discuss the budget upfront with your wedding photographer to ensure that you are both on the same page.

2. Style: Discuss your desired photography style with your photographer to ensure that they are able to meet your expectations.

3. Availability: Make sure to confirm the photographer's availability on the day of your wedding.

4. Package: Ask about the standard package covered as per current wedding trend.

5. Timeline: Discuss the timeline with your photographer for the day so that everyone is on the same page and knows what to expect.

6. Add-ons: Ask about any additional add-ons that the photographer may offer and the associated costs.

7. Backup: Ask if the photographer has a backup plan in case of any emergencies.

8. Copyright: Make sure to discuss copyright and who will own the photos taken on the day.

9. Contract: Ask to see a copy of the contract to ensure that everything is agreed upon.

10. Reviews: Ask for references and reviews from previous clients to get an idea of the photographer's work.

• S
    Saran ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thanks Harleen its my brothers wedding. I havent found anyone quoting 30 50 K minimum i have been quoted is 65K and the portfolio is almost same. Please recommend if you know someone good.
  • S
    Super August 2021 South Delhi
    Sanjana ·
    • Hide content

Hey Sarandeep, congrats first of all! While choosing a storyteller, you must put your needs in front of them and if you are opting for a destination wedding, then you must tell them beforehand! Try to be as vocal and honest about your needs. This way you can have a wonderful wedding album! Price can be discussed one on one with them!

• Harleen
    Expert December 2021 East Delhi
    Harleen ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarandeep, congrats on your wedding!! Before choosing a photographer you must go through their website and Instagram page so that you can have an idea about their style of clicking pictures. These days, photographers charge from 30 k to 50 k for a day, but that is flexible!

• S
    Saran ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thanks Arti.
  • Arti
    Super November 2021 Noida
    Arti ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jasmeet, I think we should look out for their portfolio first before finalising anything. Always remember to put your ideas and expectations first so that there are no disappointments later and for the price range never settle for the first price they quote, there's always a chance for negotiation.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration