Gunjan, the 23 March, 2020 at 00:44 Posted in Gifts and Favours 0 16
Gift ideas plz to give to the husband and also to my parents on my wedding

16 Replies

Latest activity by Sam, the 4 February, 2024 at 20:06
  • S
    Just Said Yes August 2024 Rajnandgaon
    Sam ·
    • Hide content

Depends on your budget. If you can afford a car go for it, he'll be amazed, or an expensive watch. For the parents a vacation will do the job.

• M
    Just Said Yes March 2024 New York
    Monica ·
    • Hide content

My first gift was our family portrait, which everyone liked, these are wonderful memories

• K
    Just Said Yes April 2017 Kolkata
    Kathrine.D ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Thanks for your share. Really useful and interesting. I bookmarked your article and share with my friends. Thanks a lot. Coupon4all

• Pinkyy
    Just Said Yes December 2025 New York
    Pinkyy ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Thanks for your recommendation. I also would like to refer you to Payless voucher codes where you can get tons of discounts for your gift.

• A
    Just Said Yes November 2021 Central Delhi
    Abhirathore ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

Get Personalized Gifts for Husband to make it extra special here.

• C
    Just Said Yes November 2021 New York
    CouponPlay ·
    • Hide content

You can find First Gift to the Husband and also to parents with my site

• K
    Just Said Yes October 2021 Algeria
    Karlus ·
    • Hide content

For the husband, you can gift him books on how to be a good husband or how to manage family. You can just buy jewelry for your parents. They will be using that to remember you.

• Jack
    Just Said Yes August 2022 Quebec
    Jack ·
    • Hide content

Dear Gujan,
    I was a witness to how my the best and close friend Nicholas received a cool book as a present from his wife. He gave me to read it too because he was impressed by written text. It is called "A MIRROR ABOVE THE ABYSS" by Oleg Lurye.

I have asked his wife Helen to tell me where did she find that book because I wanted my own. And she gave me this link from amazon: A MIRROR ABOVE THE ABYSS. This book is a fictional novel about the events that had happened to John Kennedy. Alternative sight on history.

About your parents... I would recommend searching for photo frames and found a good photograph. I think this will help you to memorize the wedding as something very beautiful. Wish you good luck and a lot of happiness :3

• Neha
    Just Said Yes July 2021 East Delhi
    Neha ·
    • Hide content

Hello Gunjan

If you are looking for a perfect gift to present to your husband and parents. I would definitely recommend you to visit Indiagift.in. There you will get huge range of online gifts for husband , parents and parents in law. They are really amazing and even pocket friendly. You must visit once.
    Thank you!

• Z
    Just Said Yes August 2016 New York
    Zena ·
    • Hide content

This is an awesome article. These sort of articles keeps the customers excitement for the site, and keep sharing more ... skribbl io

• S
    Gurgaon
    Shyam ·
    • Hide content

Order Gifts for husband from Indiagift.in and enjoy free shipping across India. Choose from best gift ideas for husband and surprise him with your love.

• S
    Gurgaon
    Shyam ·
    • Hide content

Order Gifts for husband from Indiagift.in and enjoy free shipping across India. Choose from best gift ideas for husband and surprise him with your love. Buy gifts for husband now .

• J
    Just Said Yes February 2017 New York
    Jack ·
    • Hide content

The best gifts for husband are here!

• Taurus
    Super January 2023 Gurgaon
    Taurus ·
    • Hide content
    For your husband you can gift. A nice watch , or a tie or you can customised a pendant with picture of both of you !
    For your parents - you can plan a nice trip for them !!
    They would also want to relax after the wedding !!
  • Abhishek
    Beginner February 2019 Gurgaon
    Abhishek ·
    • Hide content

Before I recommend anything, it is important that we know a bit about your husband and your parents. Gifts are always better when customized for somebody.

• Gargi
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content

Hey there GunjanSmiley heart

We've got your back! Don't worry! This is what you can give a read:

6 Gifts for Husband on Wedding Day Ideas If You Are Looking to Splurge on Your Husband-To-Be

Surprise for Husband: Romantic Ideas for Gifts for Your Man!

And if you wish to gift the parents- his or yours, doesn't really matter, you can refer to this article:

Gifts For Parents Are All About Love

Do let me know what you plan on gifting then! I might help you make it all the more personalised!Smiley winking

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration