Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Super November 2022 South Delhi

Food Menu For Reception

Aashna, the 31 October, 2019 at 13:11 Posted in Plan a Wedding 0 7

Hey People,
Should I keep the same food menu for my reception day or try something innovative? Please help me out bceyase i think guetst will get bored of the same food menu!!

7 Replies

Latest activity by Dutch, the 1 July, 2024 at 11:15
  • Dutch
    Just Said Yes July 2024 New York
    Dutch Online ·
    • Hide content

Creating a memorable food menu for your reception is key to delighting your guests. Drawing inspiration from Dutch Bros' menu can add a unique touch. Consider offering gourmet coffee and tea options to complement your main dishes. Infusing a Dutch Bros-inspired flair into your dessert or beverage selection can make your reception both delicious and distinctive. Enjoy planning your special day!

• New
    Just Said Yes November 2023 Arizona
    New ·
    • Hide content

Try to understand

• New
    Just Said Yes November 2023 Arizona
    New ·
    • Hide content

A food menu for a reception usually includes a variety of appetizers, main courses, desserts, and beverages. It can feature both hot and cold options, catering to different dietary preferences and restrictions. Common items might include finger foods like sliders, canapés, or bruschetta for appetizers, followed by a selection of main courses such as chicken, fish, or vegetarian options. Desserts can range from pastries to mini cakes or fruit platters. Beverages often include a mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks like cocktails, wine, beer, sodas, juices, and water. The menu is usually curated to suit the event's style, theme, and the guests' preferences.

• A
    Super November 2022 South Delhi
    Aashna ·
    • Hide content

Hmm, I get your point. Thanks, people!

• Roshni
    Dedicated March 2024 South Delhi
    Roshni ·
    • Hide content

Go to a 5 star hotel, engage the expertise of a chef.

• Shreyas
    Featured August 2020 South Delhi
    Shreyas ·
    • Hide content

I think you should opt for some different food fingers. Something out of the usual food items. Guests are most curious about the food that's offered and keeping a food bar will give your guests a way to keep them busy and occupied

• Paris
    Dedicated December 2020 South Delhi
    Paris ·
    • Hide content

Print the menu on your wedding card, I say. Keep some classics add some nouvelle cuisine (especially the finger food dept)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration