Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tanishk
Just Said Yes December 2022 Gurgaon

#Hashtag

Tanishk, the 20 April, 2022 at 20:50 Posted in Do It Yourself 0 7
Hi I need a hashtag for my wedding. Bride's name is Tanishk and Groom's name is Abhilash. Please help me with your inputs. Thank you so much ❤️

7 Replies

Latest activity by Mehak, the 22 August, 2022 at 17:51
  • Mehak
    WeddingWire Admin West Delhi
    Mehak ·
    • Hide content

Hey Tanishk!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

Please share some additional information like your nicknames, where you two met, an activity you both like to do or anything you wish to mention about your love story.

We’ll respond soon with the quirkiest and the coolest wedding hashtags customised for you!! 😍✨

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

I am so glad you liked the suggestions. Do let us know your favourite pick!😍

Also you can make your Engagement/Shaadi ki Taiyaari Aasaan by using our Free Planning Tools & Booking Top Vendors from us. Let us know if we can help with your wedding planning journey! 💛😊

• Tanishk
    Tanishk ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you so much, I really liked it ❤️❤️
  • Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Tanishk!

I have curated a bunch of more hashtags for you guys! ❤️

#TaLash

#TaniBhiNa

#JabAbhiMetTani

#GudNalHarPal (Guddu + Harley)

#TeriTaLashMe

#TaShKiBaazi

#AbhIshkHua

#IshkAbhLocked

Did you like any of these? Please let me know if you need any further help! 💗

• Tanishk
    Tanishk ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hey Manvi,

Thank you for the above suggestions. Okay, so our nickname -
    He calles me Harley, NonuI call him Abhz, Guddu
    Zodiac Sign - His - Aquarius Mine - Leo
    Where did you meet -I was looking for work and was introduced to him by a friend. He was working at Zomato at the time. We chatted for a while, knowing there was something special between us. He also assisted me in inquiring about the job. But I couldn't get through because I was still in my final year of graduation. I became enraged with him because he had not properly inquired as to why they were not hiring people who were still pursuing their graduation. I insisted on meeting him to make up for the time I had wasted all day. He took the metro from Delhi to Gurgaon to meet me. Huda City Centre, that was our first meeting.
    Activity we like - We both enjoy travelling, partying, and eating KFC buckets. Before the pandemic, we used to see every movie that was released in theatres. During the pandemic, it was replaced by video calls and Netflix. I have a hopelessly romantic soul, while he is a very practical romantic. I enjoy rom-coms and suspense films, whereas he prefers suspense, thrillers, and action films. We enjoy food and good music.
  • Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Tanishk!

I have curated a bunch of hashtags for you guys! ❤️

#AbhiGotTanned

#AbhiKoHuaIshkVishk

#TaniKaregiAsh

#AbhiGotALoveTan

#HisTaniForever

#WhereYouAT

#AniDayWithAbhi

Did you like any of these? Please let me know if you need any further help! 💗

• Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Tanishk!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

Please share some additional information like your zodiac sign, nicknames, where you two met, an activity you both like to do or anything you wish to mention about your love story. 💜

We’ll respond soon with the quirkiest and the coolest wedding hashtags customised for you!! 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration