Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Reem
Just Said Yes February 2024 Mumbai

Hashtag

Reem, the 20 July, 2022 at 19:46 Posted in Do It Yourself 0 5

Hey

Could you’ll please help me with hashtags for me and my fiancé. Bride Name: Reem MayankGroom Name: Ashutosh Bhartia
Thanks in advance.

5 Replies

Latest activity by Manvi, the 1 August, 2022 at 13:02
  • Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Reem!

I have curated a bunch of more hashtags for you guys! 💕

#ReShu

#AshuGotReemantic

#ReemJoinsTeamBhartia

#TheAshReemAffair

#AshuMayTakeThePlunge

Did you like any of these? Please let me know if you need any further help! 💕✨

• Reem
    Reem ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hey
    These are great could you help me with a few more options.
  • Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Reem!

I have curated a bunch of hashtags for you guys! 💕

#ReemKaregiAsh

#ReemKiAshHiAsh

#ReemKeUddeHosh

#AshuTuHiRee

#AshReeInLove

#JabReemMetAshu

#ARYouReady (Read As Are You Ready)

#TheARAffair

#ARSince2014

Did you like any of these? Please let me know if you need any further help! 💕✨

• Reem
    Reem ·
    • Hide content

Hey Manvi

So I don’t have any nicknames but he does go by ashu. Other than that, we have been dating since nearly 5 years and been friends since 8, we met through my brother, and some friends. We belonged to the same friend circle for a while. So we just started talking after he lost his grand mom, and then just after that I joked that I’ll be your valentine till you don’t find a gf. So yeah we were kinda flirting back then. We would chat a lot but when we met in person we didn’t really talk. He would tease me with an other friend from our group. Anyways in April something I did tell him I liked him, but he was studying for CA and he wanted to focus on that. Also then he said he didn’t wanna ruin friendship and all. Or probably didn’t feel the same way. So for the next 3 years all I wanted was him to say yes to me. During that 3 years, we did have some drunk conversation, where he said he does love me but we would just act like nothing happened the next day. There were many times he did make me feel like he likes me back but again we would not really talk about it. One night I got drunk and I told him I love you even though you don’t. And this was very close to his CA finals. That night he said he loved me back. After 3 years he finally said it. The next day it took us a while to believe it’s actually happening. But it did. We have been together almost 5 years. Last year in December I proposed to him. And this year in June he proposed to me. Both the proposal were magical. We both bonded on friends show, and ever since I started him I knew I have to marry him. I also knew how I have to propose and how I have to propose. So yeah I did the Monica and Chandler proposal. And when he proposed he planed a whole day for me It was magical. Other than that, we love watching random movies together, we love hogging together, exploring new restaurants and cuisines. I guess that’s all.
  • Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Reem!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

Please share some additional information like your surnames, nicknames, where you two met, an activity you both like to do or anything you wish to mention about your love story.

We’ll respond soon with the quirkiest and the coolest wedding hashtags customised for you!! 😍✨

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration