Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vinika
Expert May 2021 Kanpur

Hey guys! Go through this 'simple wedding planning tasks to do from your home'! i am really finding this article very helpful!

Vinika, the 28 May, 2020 at 11:35 Posted in Plan a Wedding 0 5

I came across this article under their ideas tab and when I gave it a read, I find it to be really really helpfulSmiley shame in such COVID times! I think everybody planning their wedding should give it a read!! I'll highly recommend!Smiley star

It will help simplify and break down the process for youSmiley catface

Simple Wedding Planning Tasks to Do From Your Living Room's Comfort

5 Replies

Latest activity by Muskaan, the 28 May, 2020 at 18:38
  • M
    Featured September 2020 Shimoga
    Muskaan ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Congratulation girl❤
  • Akshara
    Super March 2021 Ghaziabad
    Akshara ·
    • Hide content

This was a nice read! I'll send it across to my friend who is struggling with the problem of where to begin from! This seems very relevant for her! Smiley smile Thanks for sharing!

• Shubhika
    Expert April 2021 Kochi
    Shubhika ·
    • Hide content

Gave this a quick look and this actually is very nice! I like how crisp it is and the points are sumped up nicely!

• Vinika
    Expert May 2021 Kanpur
    Vinika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Yaa! I see so many of you getting worried and troubled because of this so I felt like doing my bit in any way possible! I am getting married next year so safe from all the hassle! Smiley smile

And it's great that you guys are sticking to your date! AmazingSmiley catface

• Ambika
    Super June 2020 Mumbai
    Ambika ·
    • Hide content

That's really helpful! We have not postponed our wedding. Getting married in June itself. That was a really tuff task to take a legit decision but I think it's gonna be okay!!! I am excited! Haha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration