Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Aanchal - Beauty Expert
South Delhi

Hey! I Am Aanchal, A Beauty Expert From Innisfree.

Aanchal - Beauty Expert, the 3 June, 2020 at 19:25 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 4 20

Hi Everyone! I am Aanchal Budhiraja, Skin-Care Expert from Innisfree. Please post all your skin and hair related issues or if you need help to design a daily skincare regime customised for your skin type, feel free to post your questionsSmiley smile

20 Replies

Latest activity by Aanchal - Beauty Expert, the 10 June, 2020 at 16:55
  • Aanchal - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Aanchal - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Yes , innisfree Volcanic pore clay mask original 😊
  • Sakshi
    VIP November 2021 South Delhi
    Sakshi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

From Innisfree only right? 🤔

South Delhi
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    For sensitive skin I would recemonnd go for Jeju volcanic pore clay mask Original Smiley smile it works quite instantly as you can see result in one time
  • Sakshi
    Sakshi ·
    • Hide content

I have heard a lot about pore clay mask, do you think it works well for sensitive skin?

South Delhi
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Bija trouble line and spot essence is dermatologically tested to fight can and trouble and even helps in clesring out white heads and blackheads .good for acne prone skin . Bija is basically a type of nutmeg found in south korea jeju island and its known for fight infection and acne causing bacteria ..and provides hydration as well while doing so
  • Noor
    Featured August 2021 Jalandhar
    Noor ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Ohhhh, I was totally unaware of the product. What is this use of this?

South Delhi
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Bija trouble spot essence should be applied after cleansing , toning Moidtuizing with bija trouble lotion or any light gel baded moisturizer ( bija troubke lotion ) and once its absorbed after five minutes apply by gently dabbing the spot essence on active acne Smiley smile
  • Noor
    Featured August 2021 Jalandhar
    Noor ·
    • Hide content

Hey Aanchal,

How are we supposed to use Innisfree Bija Trouble Spot Essence?

• K
    Super April 2022 West Delhi
    Kritika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Alrighty! Will do the same. Gonna fetch for Innisfree green tea seed serum!

Thank you so much!! Smiley smile

South Delhi
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Yes..after cleansing, just apply 1 to 2 pump of Innisfree green tea seed serum and let it absorb. Also, keep a face mist handy like rose water face mist. Once a week, apply deep cleansing clay mask..do not keep the mask until its absolutely dry, rather wash in 10 mins when it is still a little damp to avoid excessive dryness n dehydration. Keep your skin well-hydrated and drink lots of water Smiley smile Try this for a few days and please feel free to leave your feedback or help with skincare regime Smiley smile
  • K
    Kritika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Yes! I have been executing home remedies, and even used gel-based products! So, this green tea serum will show some improvements? If yes, then I will lookout for the same!

South Delhi
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

If your T-zone becomes oily often, it could be because your skin is dehydrated. Hydrate the skin using light gel-based products that are less in oil but provide hydration to balance the oil and water in the skin. When you strip all moisture from skin and skin is dehydrated, it produces more oil in return to compensate for the loss of moisture. Innisfree green tea seed serum right after cleansing will help to balance the oil and moisture in the skin.

South Delhi
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Yes, there are other ways you can take off those dead skin cells, you can just pat some milk and oats (soaked in warm water), make a paste and apply as a pack. Milk has lactic acid that helps to take off the dead skin and oats have anti-inflammatory and firing properties.

For blackheads I'll suggest a clay mask and toner with aha and BHA afterwards will clean pores and refine them

• Sakshi
    Sakshi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Ohh really, I used to scrub a lot thinking that will help!!

Thanks! Won't do that from now on! But can you suggest any home remedy for the same please?

• K
    Kritika ·
    • Hide content

My T zone is very oily. What should I do to prevent this?

South Delhi
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Whiteheads are a form of acne as these are clogged sebum that oxidize in the pores. Do not be very harsh in removing them. Do not use Scrubs or Blackhead removing strips. Use AHA and BHA based peels or exfoliants and cleanser and toner before moisturizing. Deep cleanse the skin once a week using a clay mask. You can opt for Innisfree Green Super volcanic clay mask and wipe with volcanic clay toner. Be consistent and soon you'll see results and refined pores Smiley smile
  • Sakshi
    Sakshi ·
    • Hide content
    Heyy!! Please suggest something for white heads!
    Once I remove them, they come back again within the next 3-4 days! My skin kind is oily! Thanks!
  • M
    Featured September 2020 Shimoga
    Muskaan ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you☺☺
    South Delhi
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

To stop hair fall, first ensure you are having a natural, balanced diet rich in iron, vitamin c, zinc and protein. Include foods such as Spinach, Amla, Pumpkin seeds, lentils etc. To stop hair fall you can also try a pack of Yoghurt, Amla powder, hibiscus powder and coconut oil. Also, massage onion juice once a week 30 mins before washing your hair. You can try one more remedy hair pack-soak methi dana at night, in the morning strain the water and make a paste of this soaked fenugreek/ methi seeds and apply on roots. Hope this helps 🙂and the key is to be consistent.

• M
    Featured September 2020 Shimoga
    Muskaan ·
    • Hide content
    Can u help me stop my hairfall and make my hair thick by giving some suggestion? I would really appreciate that

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration