Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoya - Beauty Expert
South Delhi

Hey! I Am Zoya, A Beauty Expert From Innisfree.

Zoya - Beauty Expert, the 6 June, 2020 at 13:00

Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 36

Hello everyone! I am Zoya, a makeup and beauty expert from Innisfree. You can post your makeup and beauty related queries here, I would love to help you all with them! Thanks! 🙂

Hello everyone! I am Zoya, a makeup and beauty expert from Innisfree. You can post your makeup and beauty related queries here, I would love to help you all with them!

Thanks! 🙂

36 Replies

• Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Innisfree jeju cherry blossom line is great product for this hot summer weather as it quenches thirst of skin as the range is formulated with Jeju Cherry Blossom leaf extracts( it has great properties to suppress melanin production into skin to keep skin even and clear flawless for long term) naturally-derived Betaine( which is humectant attracts moisture from environment and locks moisture from inside the skin to keep skin hydrated through out the day) which leaves you with a natural, glowing finish after application.
  • S
    Expert October 2021 South Delhi
    Sonal ·
    • Hide content

Hey Zoya,

Can you please recommend a good moisturiser to use in this season?

• Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Before i move on to giving you some home remedies for glowing skin, here are some other things that you should also start doing. One of the most basic yet often missed skincare essential is the sunscreen. UVA and UVB rays are responsible for most of your skin problems, whether it is premature aging, dark spots or uneven skin tone, the harmful rays of the sun can be quite damaging for your skin and also be regular with your daily skincare regim(you can add serum with contains hydrating ingredients or vita c ) which keep skin flawless and textured free.( and follow special care routine you can try innisfree green barley gommage peeling mask and super volacanic pore clay mask that detox your skin and followed with innisfree vita c or hyaluronic sheet mask)
    Anf Lack of a nutritious diet and an unhealthy lifestyle are two other factors responsible for dull and tired looking skin. If you really want the following home remedies to work, you also need to adopt a healthy lifestyle and also apply broad spectrum sunscreen on a daily basis even inside the home.
    Home remedies which you can try is : DIY Milk mask: it is One of the most gentle and nourishing ingredient that works really well for your skin is milk. Simply wiping your face with raw milk at the end of the day removes dirt, tan and other impurities sitting on your face, leaving it feeling soft and moisturised. To reap maximum benefits out of this wonderful ingredient try the following home remedy for glowing skin.In a bowl add 1 teaspoon gram flour, 1 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoons of raw milkMix the ingredients well to form a smooth paste,Apply evenly all over your face and let it dryRinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry to reveal soft and glowing skin follow this twice in a week.
    2.Honey is Rich in antioxidants it makes skin smooth, soft and heals acne scars thereby reducing blemishes.Apply raw honey directly on cleansed damp skin, Using your fingertips gently massage for a few minutes and let it stay for few more minutes,Wash off with lukewarm waterFollow this home remedy for glowing skin every alternate day for best results
    3. DIY Papaya Mask : Papaya is infused with vitamin A and an enzyme called papain that helps remove dead skin cells and inactive proteins. This helps rejuvenate skin, makes it look healthy, soft and glowing. It removes dirt and oil that lead to acne, breakouts and other skin problems. If premature aging is one of the skin concerns you are dealing with then this home remedy for glowing skin will solve that too.take few pieces of ripe papaya and mash it in a bowlNow add 1 teaspoon each of fuller’s earth and honey to it,Mix well to form a paste,Apply all over face and neck, Keep on for 20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water
  • Ambika
    Super June 2020 Mumbai
    Ambika ·
    • Hide content

Hey! My wedding is around the corner and I wish to keep full care of my skin. What all remedies should i opt so that i can glow like a star on my wedding day! 😍😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration