Jawed Habib 🤩, the Managing Director of Jawed Habib Hair and Beauty Ltd says, “We know skin exfoliation increases circulation and smooths the surface. Exfoliation does the same for your scalp- with some serious benefits. Exfoliating your scalp regularly can help keep your scalp smooth and clear by removing sebum (scalp oil), dead skin cells, and product residue that build up on your scalp and could cause irritation. However, scalp exfoliation may be especially beneficial for those struggling with:
- - Dead cells.
- - Itchy and flaky scalp.
- - Premature hair loss.
- - Build up on the scalp and blocked hair follicles.
- - Scalp acne, scalp pimples and whiteheads.
- Easy Scalp Scrubs at Home: Jawed Habib suggests some easy scrubs that can be prepared at home💁♂️:
- 1. Brown sugar and oatmeal scrub: To make this scrub, mix:
- - 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- - 2 tablespoons oatmeal, finely ground
- - 2 tablespoons of a hair conditioner of your choice
2. Brown sugar and coconut oil scrub:
- - Mix 3 spoons of sugar with coconut oil (2 spoons).
- - Apply and massage your scalp for some time. Wash it off with a mild shampoo
- - Add a few drops of essential oils like tea tree, jasmine and lavender.
3. Honey and sugar scrub:
- - Mix half cup honey with one cup of sugar granules.
- - Add a few drops of white vinegar. Apply on your scalp and massage gently.
- - Cover your head with a shower cap and sit for some time. Wash off.
4. Olive oil and Egg scrub
- - Mix an egg with 2 spoons of olive oil.
- - Add a spoon of vinegar and another spoon of powdered fenugreek seeds.
- - Massage your scalp and wait for about 30 minutes. Wash off.
To know more about enriching your hair and the procedure for exfoliating the scalp, Read Here!