Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Seema
North Delhi

How can i avoid wrinkles?

Seema, the 8 June, 2020 at 13:25 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 1 9

My daughter has been getting beauty products for me but I don't find any use. How can I get a wrinkle-free face?

9 Replies

Latest activity by Deborah_Larson, the 4 May, 2023 at 11:49
  • S
    Hubli
    Shrilan ·
    • Hide content

Wrinkles are a common concern, and it's great that your daughter is getting you beauty products. While skincare can be helpful, there are other things you can do to avoid wrinkles too!

• M
    Gurgaon
    Maya ·
    • Hide content

Hello there, I just wanna tell you the best way to get rid of your wrinkles simply by using eye serum. I have used it that's why I am suggesting it to you. I think every girl at an age needs the serum.

• D
    Super March 2022 West Delhi
    Disha ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

This is amazing, even I am going to share the same with my mother. Could you please let me know how to remove blackheads at home?

• Aanchal - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Aanchal - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Yes..it is good for prevention of aging and fine lines too Smiley smile
  • Seema
    North Delhi
    Seema ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Thank you very much. I will let my daughter know about this resourceful information. This can be applied to any age group if I am not wrong.

• Aanchal - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Aanchal - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    For fighting wrinkles , a consistant regime has to followed , only a moisturizer is not enough: exfoliate once a week with Aha based product. Innisfree Jeju volcanic clay mask 2 x is a good option. After that you can follow with a serum , eye cream and moisturizer. Innisfree wrinkle science oil serum, eye cream and wrinkle science spot treatment is proven to fight wrinkles and sagging skin. Also always apply a sunscreen indoors as well as 80 to 90 % aging Is due to exposure to sun . Have food Rich in vit c such as Spinich, Oranges , Amla etc and omega 3 fatty acid such as flax seeds walnuts, almonds. And always keep your self hydrated Smiley smile

• Paavnee
    Super August 2024 Leh
    Paavnee ·
    • Hide content

Try using under eye creams, also you can apply potato juice on your wrinkles!

• Shanaya
    Featured February 2021 South Delhi
    Shanaya ·
    • Hide content

Rice water will also help! Koreans use that to stay youthful!

• Boshika
    Super May 2021 Kolkata
    Boshika ·
    • Hide content

Hey aunty! You can try to rub aloe vera gel every night before sleeping! That's what my mom do to avoid wrinkles

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration