Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Super February 2022 West Delhi

How to get ride of cellulite?

Sanya, the 25 November, 2020 at 17:03 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 3

Guys I have got cellulite on my butt and I am very embarrassed to wear a bikini. We are going to the Maldives for our honeymoon. Pls suggest something to treat them.

3 Replies

Latest activity by Akshara, the 25 November, 2020 at 23:29
  • Akshara
    Super March 2021 Ghaziabad
    Akshara ·
    • Hide content

So it begins with:
    Taking 4-5 spoons of plain oats and soak it in water for 5-7 mins. Mix a little and you’ll see the water turned completely milky. - Then squeez in one complete lemon into it. - Put 1/4th teaspoon of haldi- Put 3 spoons of coffee or 3-4 packets of 1 rupee coffee pouches. - Put 1 big spoon of besan(gram floor), multani mitti(fuller earth), chandan(sandal powder) - Now put Rice floor( rice grinded into not too fine powder) and masoor daal (that’s also grinded only) Put atleast 4-5 big spoons of this powder. Rice floor is one of the most important ingredients so be generous with it. If you feel the scrub is less scrubby, put some more of this rice and masoor dal mixture. - Mix everything all together. If allergic to anything, leave that out! - Make the consistency of the paste as such that it’s not too flowy. Somewhat similar to a ubtan only. So add water accordingly only. - While scrubbing, wet your entire body first then start applying the paste. -Make sure to scrub the entire body for atleast 15-20 mins (gently only not wayyy tooo harsly) before you rinse out the paste. - In the meanwhile, paste will start drying up on the body, but you can put some more water onto it and start scrubbing again!! -Expect instant amazing results!! ✨
    Note- Once you use it, you gotta tell me how you liked the results😍
  • Akshara
    Akshara ·
    • Hide content
    Or you can make a home-made scrub of your own! There is one recipe that I know!! And it’s amazing!
    God let me find it and send it to you😍 I get so excited whenever I share this recipe with someone
  • Akshara
    Akshara ·
    • Hide content
    Body scrub is the best way to get rid of them!
    You can opt for coffee body scrub from Mc caffeine

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration