Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vandini
WeddingWire Admin South Delhi

How to Make Friends in the Community

Vandini, the 1 November, 2019 at 17:02 Posted in WeddingWire Tech Support 0 4

Making friends is one of the most important attributes of our WeddingWire Community. This is a safe place where we welcome all, to come and help each other plan their dream wedding. In this wonderful community, support each other to make better planning decisions, make some friends, find couples who are getting married on the same day as you are!

Therefore, come and meet your special friends who are going through the same challenges, decisions, frustrations, woes of tedious wedding planning and joys as you are. We are all here to offer our virtual support to one another, as well as our advice and definitely lots of pep talk and validation.

So let's get the ball rolling and start making friends who'll help you sail through the tedious task of wedding planning. Smiley smile

1. Participate in Discussions - We Insist

Have a look at the discussions taking place in all the groups & participate by commenting on the ones that strike your fancy and piques your interests. By doing so, you'll find people who share similar interests, tastes, and inspirations as you do, and you can exchange your lovely ideas with them to make your wedding planning journey all the more fruitful.

What you need to remember is that it's just as important to give advice as it to receive from someone! So, post comments on anything and everything that you think you have a response for.

2. Create Discussions - Once You Start - You Won't Stop

From inspirational posts, advice-sharing post, to support threads, chats and even technical questions... bring your own ideas to the table & change lives. By asking your questions you will get relevant answers not only from couples who know what you're going through but also from our WeddingWire's Community Managers.

Besides, being in the same boat as another bride/groom is a great way to start making new friends. And moreover, you'll be surprised by how similar some of your concerns are with that of your fellow Community members.

3. Send messages

Send your friends a message right to their inbox (much like that of our Facebook inbox). It's just another way to get to know your fellow community members better and in a more personal way. All you need to do is to go to their profile page and click on "Message" and take it up from there.

How to Make Friends in the Community 1

4. Post on walls

You can write on the walls of other members as well. All you need to do is to head to their profile and the "My Wall" tab to write them a special message to a whole lot of spread love, warmth, support & kindness Smiley heart

How to Make Friends in the Community 2

5. Send out friend requests

Sending out friend requests is just as easy. Just open the member's profile by clicking on their profile picture. Click on the "Follow" button to send them a friend request & they will receive a notification in their WeddingWire inbox about your friend request.

How to Make Friends in the Community 3

6. Accept friend requests

If you want to see where all your pending friend requests are, then all you need to do is go to your profile to see if you have any pending requests. Click on the "Friends" tab and your pending friend requests will be right at the top for you to choose the Accept or Reject option on each of the friend requests.

How to Make Friends in the Community 4

Are you ready to make some new friends? We know we are!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

4 Replies

Latest activity by Vandini, the 3 December, 2019 at 11:05
  • Vandini
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Vandini ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hi Rohan,

Just like Rudra suggested, follow these steps and you'll be able to link both your profiles.

You can thus share information such as Wedding Website, Checklist, Guest List, Budget and WedShoots app.

However, your Vendor information will not be shared and would be private to only your account.

• Rudra
    Dedicated November 2020 West Delhi
    Rudra ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Rohan, while being logged in, you can go to this link. You will see something like the image below. Click on "Edit" button.

Edit User DetailsHow to Make Friends in the Community 5

You will get a screen like this. Click on "Link your WeddingWire accounts"

Link WeddingHow to Make Friends in the Community 6

Don't have an answer to the last part if you will have access to same checklist/ vendors or separate.

Hope this helps!

• Rohan
    Just Said Yes February 2020 Jaipur
    Rohan ·
    • Hide content
    How can I search for a particular person (i.e. my Fiancé) and add her as a friend? Can I add her to my wedding so that we both have access to the same checklist and vendors?
  • Shreyas
    Featured August 2020 South Delhi
    Shreyas ·
    • Hide content

I am so glad you decided to post this and simplify the process. Thanks a bunch

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration