Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ambika
Super June 2020 Mumbai

How to manage Finances with your FH?

Ambika, the 18 October, 2019 at 12:03 Posted in Married Life 0 5

Is it normal for the couples to fight over money issues before the wedding?

5 Replies

Latest activity by Maryue, the 4 October, 2022 at 14:51
  • Maryue
    Just Said Yes February 1998 Algeria
    Maryue ·
    • Hide content

Undoubtedly this is an excellent article, I gained a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. The theme of the blog is excellent, there is almost everything to read. thank! io games

• GloryDina
    Savvy June 2018 Texas
    GloryDina ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

We also had a long discussion about that and we decided to have a family budget which consists of 50%my income plus 50% his income. All the rest we use for our personal purchases , whatever. We also put aside 10% of our income in order to pay a credit from floatme https://floatme.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html . We took it for our wedding and i maximum in two months we will be able to close it completely.

• Emma
    Savvy December 2021 California
    Emma ·
    • Hide content

We combine all our finances.

• Yashwi
    South Delhi
    Yashwi ·
    • Hide content

Hye Ambika,
    I second Zora's statement. But yes there is always a line of understanding which fills the gaps of the fight and all the little tiffs.

• Zora
    Expert January 2021 Lucknow
    Zora ·
    • Hide content

Hey Ambika,
    It is definitely a legit thing to fight upon finances. But if you guys have a planned a future together then there should a be a mere string of understanding and if you and your FH are okay with this? Then you go girllll!!Smiley love
    Else, it's a basic thing to start with your pre and post-wedding rituals!! Smiley tongue

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration