Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Devoted October 2022

How to take care of dry skin in summers?

Sharon, the 2 May, 2022 at 11:46 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 3

I have dry skin and in summers its worst to handle it. If I don’t apply moisturizer then it feels stretchy and if I apply too much then it makes me sweat and somewhere in the middle is also not working. What to do? Wedding date is near and I want my skin to glow :/

3 Replies

Latest activity by Justin, the 27 August, 2022 at 18:49
  • R
    Just Said Yes October 2023 Mumbai
    Riyanna ·
    • Hide content

I would also recommend you to consult a good dermatologist as they will be able to guide you in a better manner. I was facing severe skin issues due to my sensitive skin texture and finally, I had no other choice rather than to consult a dermatologist. He suggested adding a moisturizer for sensitive skin from another brand to my skincare routine and made some changes to the routine that I was following every day. Now skin dryness has reduced and am feeling much better.

• Annapurna
    Savvy April 2021 Noida
    Annapurna ·
    • Hide content

Here are some tips which you need to follow in order to take care of dry skin in summer:

1. Face Wash.
    2. Night/Day Cream Based On Skin Type.
    3. Avoid Hot Water.
    4. Make-up For Dry Skin In Summer.
    5. Have A Healthy Skin Care Routine.
    6. Cover Skin.
    7. Use Humidifiers.
    8. Drink More Water.
  • D
    Dedicated July 2023 Gurgaon
    Deepti ·
    • Hide content

Why don't you visit a good dermatologist? I had a lot acne issues and I tried so many products and home remedy but nothing worked and then I went to a dermat and honestly it was the best decision I made. She suggested me products suitable for my skin and concerns and in 1 week I could see the results.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration