Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Latika
Expert December 2021 North Delhi

i am having uneven skin tone!

Latika, the 7 June, 2020 at 15:33 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 6

As I am home from a couple of months, I didn't get any chance for facials and cleanups. How should I clear uneven skin tone at home?

6 Replies

Latest activity by Zoya - Beauty Expert, the 12 June, 2020 at 16:01
  • Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Feel free to ask any questions i would love to answer all of them Smiley smile thank you and please give your feedback after you try the remedies.
  • Latika
    Expert December 2021 North Delhi
    Latika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Oh god, I am already in love with your advice! I am definitely going to try out these home remedies first. I really wish to ask you a lot of questions now!! 😍😍😍

• Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    The patches of the skin become darker due to excessive melanin production in a particular area. There are several factors that can cause an uneven skin tone. Uneven skin can be temporary or permanent, and may result from: sun exposure, age, medications, hormones the imbalance in hormones may cause high melanin production which can result in uneven skin tone and for the same concern, you can follow using the below steps to get rid of uneven skin Exfoliate skin with chemical Exfoliaters (Aha): Glycolic acid can help treat damage cells, scars, sun spots, age spots, and wrinkles, improving the skin's colour, clarity, tone and texture. Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion. Reducing discolouration caused by sun damage. It works by penetrating the top layers of the skin with a chemical solution and causes it to exfoliate, revealing healthier new skin underneath. you can try Innisfree green barley gommage peeling mask and followed with Innisfree skin clinique vita c sheet mask (for instant result)
    Keep Your Skin Hydrated as Dry skin appears dull and lifeless. It makes your skin appear uneven. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking water and by following regular skincare (cleansing, toner, serum, cream, SPF even inside the home) Add Antioxidant-rich Foods To Your Diet(Pomegranate, green tea, vita c) DIY face mask: Raw Papaya And Milk Face pack Blend the raw papaya into a smooth paste. Add a tablespoon of water if needed (but not more than that). Add milk to it and make a thick paste, spread the paste all over your face and neck. Wait for 15-20 minutes and let it dry, Wash off with cold water.
  • Paavnee
    Super August 2024 Leh
    Paavnee ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Tomato juice? Really?

• Wandering
    Expert June 2020 South Delhi
    Wandering ·
    • Hide content
    You can actually use tomato or potato juice on your face mix with some besan or multani mitti! It’ll surely help! 😄
  • Wandering
    Expert June 2020 South Delhi
    Wandering ·
    • Hide content
    Do home remedies! Home remedies are the best!
    My wedding is next week only and I’m completely resorting to home care treatment and skin care remedies

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration