Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vinika
Expert May 2021 Kanpur

I scrub my dark elbows very often but they refuse to get better!

Vinika, the 5 June, 2020 at 13:06 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 1 5

I don't really understand why is it so! I even have every tiny tine acne around my elbows!🤦‍♀️😶

5 Replies

Latest activity by Zoya - Beauty Expert, the 8 June, 2020 at 17:16
  • Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    You will start seeing the results within 15-20 days once you start using it regularly.
    And for underarms you can use the following remedy: Grate potato, squeeze the juice from the grated potato and dip a cotton ball into the juice. And then apply the juice onto your underarmsSmiley smile
  • Vinika
    Expert May 2021 Kanpur
    Vinika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

So, lemon and glycerin together will help get rid of the darkness! Sure thanks! Till when can I expect to see positive results? Also, will this work for dark underarms as well?

• Vinika
    Expert May 2021 Kanpur
    Vinika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

No! I was scrubbing using coffee and aloe vera gel

• Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    Dark elbows can occur due to the accumulation of dead skin cells and can increase with excessive sun exposure.
    To lighten the dark elbows, you can simply squeeze the juice out of the citrus fruit (lemon) and mix it with glycerin and then use a cotton ball to apply the mixture directly to your elbow! You can repeat this process daily for faster results.

You also need to take steps to get rid of the dead skin cells and prevent their accumulation. You can do this by exfoliating twice in a week! You can try Innisfree my essential citrus body scrub and make sure to gently rub the scrub onto your elbows in a circular motion. After that, it's important to moisturize with body lotion and make sure to apply broad-spectrum sunscreen(SPF 50 with pa ). You must wear it even inside the home, as sunscreen not only protects your skin from sun damage but also helps preserve the effect of any treatment you use.

And the tiny bumps are caused by the buildup of dead skin cells which can plug hair follicles and result in bumps. By following the above steps, you'll be able to get rid of the same easily.

Thanks!

• Shanaya
    Featured February 2021 South Delhi
    Shanaya ·
    • Hide content

Are you using some brands or what?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration