Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sakshi
VIP November 2021 South Delhi

I'm think I'll have to take up a marriage loan for our grand wedding!

Sakshi, the 24 March, 2020 at 16:34 Posted in Plan a Wedding 0 9

Is there any way that I can cut down on the overall cost of the wedding preventing us from taking a loanSmiley amazing ? We want it to be a grand one but a little light on the pocket too!

9 Replies

Latest activity by Nadin, the 28 June, 2023 at 13:13
  • Hallie
    Savvy May 2022 West Garo Hills
    Hallie ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

You don't have to give up on your dreams. I don't say that taking a loan is the best decision, but don't dismiss this option. However, I'd not suggest you to go for those quick money offers, because you'll have to pay off too much later. There are some strategies to increase you score. The https://bnlfinance.com/how-to-get-a-wedding-loan-with-bad-credit/ article states some of the tips you'll probably could apply.

• Eli
    Savvy September 2022 North Carolina
    Eli ·
    • Hide content

We have to cut down some expenses, because I obtained a couple refusals due to a bad credit score. Now I think maybe it's even better. Nevertheless, there are some things I can't go without. It's one of the best days of our life, I'd like it to be perfect.

• L
    Beginner December 2021 Kochi
    Li Wllis ·
    • Hide content

If you don't have to do it - better don't. I had a car loan and it took me 5 years to give back, Unpleasant experience.

• Play
    Beginner November 2021 Central Delhi
    Play ·
    • Hide content

I won't do this but good luck!

• Sakshi
    Sakshi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hiring good wedding planners is yet another overhead costSmiley amazing

• S
    Expert October 2021 South Delhi
    Sonal ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I second that, but you can opt for a package too. There are a lot of wedding planners who can execute plans under budget too!

• Sakshi
    Sakshi ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys! Both your ideas seem really helpfulSmiley heart Smiley heart

• Palak
    Expert April 2021 Fatehabad
    Palak ·
    • Hide content

Why don't you save some money by going digital? You can send e-invites. There are many platforms that allow you to create one for yourself. And Of course, it’s alright to have a few invitations printed keeping the elders in mind, but for the rest, it’s time to skimp because wedding invites can really cost a bomb!

• Adeline
    Devoted September 2021 North Goa
    Adeline ·
    • Hide content

Umm! You maybe can cut down on the guest list and also avoid marrying in the peak season because you won't be in a position to negotiate well then! This was you can save some penny and also maintain that grand level!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration