Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sakshi
VIP November 2021 South Delhi

In-laws

Sakshi, the 1 November, 2019 at 14:32 Posted in Married Life 0 2

With almost 4 months to my wedding, lately, I have been noticing that my in-laws have already started being nosy. Their expectations have seemed to skyrocketed since the engagement and tbh it is all too new for me.

I haven't discussed it with my fiance yet and I am also confused whether or not I should involve him just yet. What do you guys think? Also, did you also face such issues?

2 Replies

Latest activity by Adeline, the 8 November, 2019 at 11:47
  • Adeline
    Devoted September 2021 North Goa
    Adeline ·
    • Hide content

I couldn't agree more. This seems like a piece of rock-solid advice and I reckon this is something most of us deal with on a daily basis. After all, it is a new home, new family and it obviously comes with its own set of challenges. Key is to know which battles to pick and which to let go off if you want a comfortable setting at home.

• Paris
    Dedicated December 2020 South Delhi
    Paris ·
    • Hide content

Hey Sakshi. I understand that it is uncomfortable to broach this to your in-laws but I dare say put your foot down now else this shall continue for long. Ask your parents to do it for you as they shall be fearless when it comes to their daughter. (P.S. Happened to a friend of mine too)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration