Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Dedicated October 2022

Is it okay to Whatsapp invite to friends?

Varsha, the 15 February, 2022 at 14:34 Posted in Invites and Stationery 0 8

For relatives we are planning to visit their home for invitation. I’m confused if I should visit all my friends and distribute the cards or should I just WhatsApp them. What are you people going for?

8 Replies

Latest activity by Daniel, the 1 March, 2024 at 18:00
  • D
    Just Said Yes January 2024 Pakistan
    Dave ·
    • Hide content

Delta 8 THC occurs naturally in cannabis, whether hemp or marijuana. The reason hemp flower does not provide a euphoric experience is because compounds like Delta 8 are in minuscule percentages within the buds. Our Delta 8 is naturally derived from industrial hemp to satisfy federal and state regulations.

• C
    Just Said Yes June 1980 Pakistan
    CarryM ·
    • Hide content

Yes you can. If you experience any problem while doing this than do let me know here in the comment section and I will be more then happy to assist you. I was on Whatsapp since many years.

• G
    Just Said Yes July 1996 Central Delhi
    GeorgeDaniel ·
    • Hide content

Right. Invitation through fouad whatsapp will be much better.

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Varsha!

Find our favourite picks to create quirky wedding invitations with a creative background or a modern and minimalistic design in below links! 👇

Unique Whatsapp Marriage Invitation Ideas for You!

Create the Perfect WhatsApp Wedding Invitation Message Now

Hope you found this helpful. Let me know if you need any further help with the wedding planning! 🧡✨

• V
    Dedicated October 2022
    Varsha ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hi Manvi, thanks alot. That will be a great help. I just don't want my friends to feel bad that I have not personally visited their place to invite them. Can you please share some samples for messages and E-invites for friends?

• B
    Dedicated August 2022
    Barkha ·
    • Hide content

I totally agree, whatsapp is very convenient and the best way to get in touch and keep people updated and also with friends there's no formality.

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Varsha!

Welcome back to WeddingWire India community! 💛

We cannot imagine our lives without messaging apps like WhatsApp. Whether you have created a bridesmaid’s group to virtually let your girls help you shop for the wedding or keeping all your friends posted about the wedding arrangements, WhatsApp has become the finest mode of communication and WhatsApp invitations are a rage.

I can help you with some sample WhatsApp marriage invitation ideas, which will help you break the news with much enthusiasm and without compromising on the important details.😀

• J
    Devoted October 2022
    Jasleen ·
    • Hide content

For friends I'm going for e-invite only.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration