Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarika
South Delhi

Kiara Advani looks mesmerizing in Sawan Gandhi's multi-coloured raw silk lehenga!😍

Sarika, the 23 June, 2022 at 14:27 Posted in Wedding Fashion 1 6

Kiara Advani was spotted promoting her upcoming film Jug Jug Jeeyo with co-star Varun Dhawan. She was seen in Sawan Gandhi's multi-coloured raw silk lehenga with Resham and mirror work all over. She paired it with net dupatta with sequins detailing and heavy embroidery border. Her look has been styled by Eka Lakhani! 😍

How many of you are planning to wear a multi-colored lehenga at your wedding? πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ€©

Kiara Advani looks mesmerizing in Sawan Gandhi's multi-coloured raw silk lehenga!😍 1

Kiara Advani looks mesmerizing in Sawan Gandhi's multi-coloured raw silk lehenga!😍 2

6 Replies

Latest activity by Eli, the 24 August, 2022 at 18:55
  • Eli
    Savvy September 2022 North Carolina
    Eli Β·
    • Hide content

Wow! You are wonderful. I'm just amazed...

• S
    Devoted October 2022
    Sharon Β·
    • Hide content

I really like the blouse design and neck cut. Looks very classy and elegant Smiley heart

• N
    Nupur Β·
    • Hide content

Lovelyy! 😍😍

• P
    Dedicated June 2021 Hyderabad
    Parinita Β·
    • Hide content

I'm absolutely loving the work on the outfit. Also the colour combo is amazing. Definitely a steal 😻

• D
    Dedicated July 2023 Gurgaon
    Deepti Β·
    • Hide content

I never thought of a multi colour lehenga for any of my wedding functions, but look at this Kiara looks stunning in this multi colour lehenga and Varun's outfit makes it a couple goals. I am definitely gonna wear a multi colour lehenga in one of my wedding functions for sure .πŸ˜πŸ™Œ

• A
    Dedicated August 2022 Agra
    Anita Β·
    • Hide content

I'm her biggest fan and I can't wait to watch her movie. I love the lehenga and the work is stunning. I'm planning to wear a multi colour lehenga on my sangeet ceremony but I'm sure I will not look this hot 😜🀩

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration