Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Aarti
Just Said Yes November 2020 Mumbai

Lehengas

Aarti, the 8 March, 2020 at 08:22 Posted in Wedding Fashion 2 4
Guys does anyone know where can I buy not very heavy lehengas for my mehendi . I want it to be yellow

4 Replies

Latest activity by Anil, the 8 March, 2020 at 12:55
  • Gargi
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Ooo that sounds like some tasteSmiley love !! Great!! We'll find just that for you! Did you go through that link I shared? Did you like anything?

Anyway, have you finalised your wedding outfit?

• Aarti
    Just Said Yes November 2020 Mumbai
    Aarti ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hey thanks for the suggestions , but I want it yellow co that’s the theme with my girl gang and I need it floral and not very traditional . More like a crop top n skirt
  • Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content

Also, I feel the green colour too could be a good consideration for the lehenga outfit! Or is there any specific reason you want it to be in yellow only? Like he likes you in it or anything like that?Smiley winking Smiley catface

Anyway, if you are open you can check out this amazing link for your mehndi outfit inspiration:

Mehndi Outfits to Make You Look Like a Million Bucks

12 Lancha Style Outfits That We Favourited As Our Mehndi & Haldi Picks

Do let me know if you like any particular style out of all these beautiful outfit suggestionsSmiley love

• Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Aarti!

Welcome to our community and a big congratulations to you on this new phase of your life!Smiley heart

We aim at helping all our gorgeous to-be brides in every way possible! So, we want to help you too and for that, I'll let one of our amazing team members give you a call and assist you with anything and everything you need!Smiley laugh

Till then you can check out this list of vendors:

Top Lehenga walas in Mumbai

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration