Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Niharika
Featured Mumbai

Looking for Some Cool Ideas to Make My Wedding Decor More Personalised. Any Ideas?

Niharika, the 15 October, 2019 at 13:42 Posted in Plan a Wedding 0 5

Hi girls,

How can I personalise my wedding day decor? I want some very unique ideas. Something totally OTT!

5 Replies

Latest activity by Niharika, the 22 October, 2019 at 09:38
  • Niharika
    Featured Mumbai
    Niharika ·
    • Hide content

Woah guys,

thanks y'all. I love all these ideas. And, I am definitely going ahead with customised chairs and that love storyboard. They are too cute to be ignored.

• Akshara
    Super March 2021 Ghaziabad
    Akshara ·
    • Hide content

For me, personally, anything that screams customised is amazing. I love the idea of having a customised table runner which your guests can even take it home as a token of love and gratitude and as a reminder of your wedding day

Looking for Some Cool Ideas to Make My Wedding Decor More Personalised. Any Ideas? 1

And this love story timeline board has my heart and I am definitely going to have one at my own wedding as well Smiley love

Looking for Some Cool Ideas to Make My Wedding Decor More Personalised. Any Ideas? 2

• Shreyas
    Featured August 2020 South Delhi
    Shreyas ·
    • Hide content

I also like this tbh. Saw this at a friends function recently and it caught my attention for all the right reasons Smiley xd

Looking for Some Cool Ideas to Make My Wedding Decor More Personalised. Any Ideas? 3

• Shreyas
    Featured August 2020 South Delhi
    Shreyas ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

tenor.gif

I love this

• Zaid
    Devoted February 2021 Jammu
    Zaid ·
    • Hide content

I was thinking of trying this at my own wedding. I really like the idea of having a personalised chair. It reminded me of a director's chair and being a movie buff I always wanted to try it.

you can have your nicknames or code name - whatever resonates with the two of you the most Smiley laugh

Looking for Some Cool Ideas to Make My Wedding Decor More Personalised. Any Ideas? 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration