Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Just Said Yes January 2023 Udaipur

Looking for wedding hashtag

Parina, the 18 October, 2022 at 02:49 Posted in Do It Yourself 0 1
Hi, we are getting married on Jan 10,2023 in Udaipur. We are in need of some help finding a wedding hashtag. Can some of you please throw in some suggestions. Appreciate it!

Bride’s Name: Parina ShahGroom’s Name: Falak ShahOur story:We were introduced through a family friend in 2019. I was in Sydney and he was in Arizona at that time, so initially we were not sure how things would pan out for both of us. We started talking online and hit it off instantly. I flew down to meet him in the US and spent time with him for a week. And then the world shuts down because of covid. We did not see each other for more than 2 years, but we somehow managed to keep the spark alive by playing online games specially Ludo, zoom movie nights (day for him), virtual wine dates and many more. Eventually, when things started opening up, I decided to pack my bags and move to the US beginning of 2022. He eventually proposed and now here we are, ready to get married!!

1 Reply

Latest activity by Manvi, the 3 November, 2022 at 15:13
  • Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Parina!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

I have curated a bunch of hashtags for you guys! 💕

#TheShahiWedding

#TheShahAffair

#PariGotALakPatti

#PariGotLaky

#PariGotAllTheLak

#FalakGotHisPari

#WorthEveryMile

#OpenedAPFAccount

Did you like any of these? Please let me know if you need any further help! 💕✨

Also, did you download the WWI App? If not, download the app today from Play Store / App Store and get regular updates on the phone!😃

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration