Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nitya
Dedicated June 2021 Bhopal

Minimal look

Nitya, the 15 November, 2020 at 05:18 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 3
Hi ladies ! My personal style is extremely minimal and no matter what I do I don’t think I’d ever be able to look OTT on my wedding functions ( not that I want to) but all my bridesmaids keep telling me how simple my jewellery is or how simple my outfits are but for someone who never wore jewellery they’re so much. I don’t understand the need for the bride to be all decked up? They might be right but I’m not comfortable with the idea, besides when I envision myself with my makeup and hair done ( have a conventionally pretty face) i feel like it’d make me look fine. What are your thoughts???

3 Replies

Latest activity by Ambika, the 17 November, 2020 at 11:06
  • Ambika
    Super June 2020 Mumbai
    Ambika ·
    • Hide content

Hey Nitya, Congrats for your big day! We''ll I think brides should go for minimal look only. It makes them look more sophisticated and sober! And at the end of the day, it is your wedding, so you should be the one deciding your outfits and the entire look. Don't let other people notions affect you darling! Well - for your engagement if you are planning to wear a pink Rukhmani Jaipur chiffon with silver zigzag stripes, you will look somewhat close to this picture. Take some inpso from parineeti , go for a ponytail with subtle makeup and winged eyeliner! I think most actresses prefer minimal look for their D-day. You should also not worry about it and focus on having the best time of your life! Cheers..Smiley heart Smiley kiss

Minimal look 1

• Priyum
    Super June 2021 Jalandhar
    Priyum ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey Nitya, I personally think there is no definition of an ideal Indian bride. You must do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and confident as you walk down the aisle cuz at the end of the day it's the most important and biggest day of your life. You do not require validations from anyone to look a certain way. I am pretty sure you are gonna look fabulous in any look you want to carry be it a subtle pink look or a heavy red look. It's totally your call. Break a leg, hun and rock your day! Smiley heart

• Nitya
    Dedicated June 2021 Bhopal
    Nitya ·
    • Hide content
    So right now we re planning for my engagement which is in January. I’m planning to wear a beautiful pink Rukhmani Jaipur chiffon with silver zigzag stripes. I have a small emerald pendant with a pearl hanging and emerald studs. I’m planning to wear my nails red and have a stacked ring and tennis bracelet etc. super minimal but seemed like a pretty look to me idk.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration