Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Just Said Yes December 2021 Gurgaon

Need help with hashtag

Prerna, the 6 December, 2021 at 23:36 Posted in Do It Yourself 1 3

Hi all, we are getting married in January. Could you please help me with some nice/ witty hashtags? Bride name- Prerna Garg , Groom Name - Guchu Nathani

3 Replies

Latest activity by Manvi, the 7 December, 2021 at 19:40
  • Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Prerna!

I have curated a bunch of hashtags for you guys! ❤️

#PreGu

#GuchuPreBookedHer

#GuchuGotPreBooked

#NaChBaliye

#TheWeddingNaCh

#GuReKiShadi

#JabPrernaMetGuchu

#AllAboutPG

#PGSealedTheDeal

#GuchuIsSoPreCious

#PrernaKoGuchGuchHotaHai

#PGswipedRight

Did you like any of these? Please let me know if you need any further help! 💗

• P
    Just Said Yes December 2021 Gurgaon
    Prerna ·
    • Hide content

We met via a matrimony portal in January 2021. After rejecting a whole mass out there over last few years and spending sleepless months of 2020 in knowing each other, we are tying the knot in January 2022. Thats how we sailed through our COVID gloom.

We come from two contrasting states of Haryana and Bihar but live in the same neighbourhood in Bangalore (small world).

We are very different by nature - i am a travel freak while he enjoys a calm simple life at home. I am a hyper active person while he a patient lazy bum. I am a banker by profession and deal in stock market, he heads too many things at a not-so-small start up. Our contrasting nature but complementing fundas is what brought us together. He makes me mad but keeps me sane at the same time.

By sunsign, we both are at cusps - he is at a cusp of Leo and Virgo; i am at Libra and Scorpio.

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Prerna!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

Please share some additional information like your zodiac sign, nicknames, where you two met, an activity you both like to do or anything you wish to mention about your love story. 💜

We’ll respond soon with the quirkiest and the coolest wedding hashtags customised for you!! 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration