Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Divyam
Beginner May 2020 North Delhi

No bachelors happening, hacky ideas needed!

Divyam, the 12 December, 2019 at 11:27 Posted in Bachelor & Bachelorette Fun 0 3

So I am not getting any travel for my bachelors due to paucity of both time and money and I was wondering if something small can be done with friends within the same city. Wanted it to be memorable enough so that my future kids would be proud of and not abandon me as an "uncool" father. Ideas ??

3 Replies

Latest activity by Shreyas, the 12 December, 2019 at 14:07
  • Shreyas
    Featured August 2020 South Delhi
    Shreyas ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

This sounds like an absolute plan Janette.

Also, Divyam for the longest time I was jealous of this groom who went to Dusit for his bachelor trip Smiley xd Smiley xd

It was quite a deep blow if you ask me.

But, I am hopeful that this within the city 'Hungama Night' shall take care of the cool quotient that I was also worried about for the longest time

(thora cool bachelor party tou banti hi hai yaar) Smiley xd

• Janette
    Expert May 2021 South Delhi
    Janette ·
    • Hide content

I absolutely support your stance when you say you won't want to be called an 'uncool dad'

Well, let's see what you can do to ensure that despite the paucity of time and money, you stay true to your uber-cool & awesome future-dad avatar.

1. First things first, book a place for the weekend. Start on a Friday and stretch it for a day or two, whatever makes the most sense to you.

2. Airbnb has some stunning properties to offer but just get in touch with the house owners beforehand to double-check their house rules and policies

3. Bonfire, BBQs, booze, music and whatever else you can bring on the table - believe me, the sky is the limit

4. And, most importantly, the company matters the most. It doesn't have to be an expensive place, how you choose to spend your time is what matters the most

5. So stick to a house party scene, besides having a place to pass out your face forward is the best wager haha

• Rudra
    Dedicated November 2020 West Delhi
    Rudra ·
    • Hide content

I have to plan something for a friend and this might eventually lead to us doing it in Delhi Smiley sad(

You can follow this post (hopefully, someone will have ideas) - https://community.weddingwire.in/forum/pick-location-for-a-bachelors-party-in-feb-help-me--t1707

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration