Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Just Said Yes February 2023 Mumbai

No Vidaai suggestions

Dipti, the 25 April, 2022 at 21:27 Posted in Do It Yourself 0 2

Hi girls, I have been contemplating for a while if I'd like a Vidaai after the wedding ceremony or not. For personal reasons me and my partner have finally decided that we shouldn't have one. Abit unconventional, but we both believe that I won't be 'given away' nor am I 'leaving' my parents and that a marriage should be a celebration of love and unity between our families - Most importantly why ruin all that fun by ending it with sad tears. We have decided we would love to celebrate our exit instead.

Do you know anyone who has done this? What are your thoughts on ways to replace the Vidaai/hugging and tears part with? Would love your thoughts!

Dipti x

2 Replies

Latest activity by Monica, the 10 May, 2022 at 10:56
  • Monica
    Expert January 2022 Bangalore
    Monica ·
    • Hide content

One of my friends opted for this 'No Vidaai Ceremony' and after the wedding, all the family members gathered and took the exit together. In the end, Pyar Hi Zaroori Hota Hai! How have you planned the exit for you though?

• I
    Devoted March 2022 Vadodara
    Ishita ·
    • Hide content

Marriage is all about love and bonding. Therefore, having or not having a vidai ceremony totally depends on you. I am very much aligned with your thoughts and really appreciate the way you have made this decision. If your families have similar thoughts then why not opt for it? I would suggest you go for it and have the time of your life! 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration