Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Noor
Featured August 2021 Jalandhar

Pamper routine for every bride-to-be ?!?!

Noor, the 5 May, 2020 at 14:34 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 8

Hey guys,
Could you please let me know a proper 1-hour pampering routine for every bride-to-be?

8 Replies

Latest activity by Krutika, the 15 September, 2020 at 20:43
  • Krutika
    Just Said Yes March 1996 Mumbai
    Krutika ·
    • Hide content

While 12-step routines are popular, they may not work any better than one or two steps is what I feel. The short answer is no, a multi-step skincare routine is not inherently bad. However, there are more mistakes to be made.

It’s important to remember that one size does not fit all. A routine that works for your best friend might not work for you. Instead, choose products according to your skin type and need. Try using products which are suitable for all the skin types. Also, make sure that you use 100% natural & genuine products as your skin cannot handle the toxic chemicals. For those just starting out in skincare, my suggestion would be using kaya body lotion on your body twice a day.

Applying nothing but body lotion improved the cosmetic appearance of the skin. Besides protecting the skin from UV damage, it likely allowed the skin to function optimally and heal itself from previous damage. So try to keep it simple & choose the most effective products in the market which may not harm your skin. Hope this helps.

• Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    You can pamper your skin by masking once every day or even once in two days with innisfree face sheet masks, to relax and detox your skin to get the glowing skin,
    start a fixed skincare routine for your daytime and night.
    Give Yourself A Facial Once Every Two Weeks!All you need is a steamer, cleanser, some face cream and a scrub to do a DIY facial. Say hello to glowing skin! after thatSmiley smile Eat Super Foods No matter what your skin type is—oily, dry, normal or a combo— it craves water. Sure, drinking water helps, but snacking on naturally hydrating foods like watermelon works too. Try pomegranate, cucumbers, tomatoes and kale. A perfect 8-hour sleep is a must if you want your skin to look fresh and want to have that glow on your face. So, don't compromise on your sleep pattern. Drink lots and lots of water before and after your wedding. Water keeps the whole body hydrated and fresh. It does not only help your skin to glow . Water keeps your lips soft and doesn't allow them to dry out and look pale. So, always keep a bottle handy and keep yourself hydrated. DIY mask that you can try : Banana has been known for its amazing properties to cleanse the skin and when mixed with egg white, it just makes a perfect face-pack for all skin types for glowing skin.
  • Zora
    Expert January 2021 Lucknow
    Zora ·
    • Hide content

Oh are you planning to get poo feels? Smiley tongue

• Boshika
    Super May 2021 Kolkata
    Boshika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Sounds perfect! I wouldn’t want to change even a single thing about it😍
  • Paavnee
    Super August 2024 Leh
    Paavnee ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

The best!! 😄

• Akshara
    Super March 2021 Ghaziabad
    Akshara ·
    • Hide content
    And ohhh how can I forget, drink as much water as you can!! That’s the key of that glow on the face😍
  • Akshara
    Super March 2021 Ghaziabad
    Akshara ·
    • Hide content
    Sleep for 9 hours a day🤤
    Get up and exercise a little 🤸🏻
    Do some DIY face packs and scrub Meditate for some 30 mins! Relax and rejuvenate, listen to good soothing music
  • S
    Super August 2021 South Delhi
    Sanjana ·
    • Hide content
    I think, you should opt for some exercise and good DIY’s for yourself!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration