Taurus ·
    • Hide content
    Nice suggestions Gargi 👍
  • Gargi
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Umm Sai, to be honest, I really don't think it'll be a smart choice to plan it for this month now since it's just some 10 days left for May to end. But you can surely plan and book it for the month of November!

And our wedding experts can guide you through the entire process of bookings and permissions and restrictions over a call. Please share your contact details for the same on the DM! Smiley catface

Our team will contact you shortly with all the relevant information for you!

• Harsh
    Dedicated April 2021
    Harsh ·
    • Hide content

Yeah brother! These guys really helped with my bookings and other stuff!

• S
    Just Said Yes October 2020 South Delhi
    Sai ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Actually my planned wedding was on may 14th. But now planning new dates.
    We are from Hyderabad. Let me know any possibility of booking banquet hall in this month.If in November will their be any guest restriction and what measures need to take from host or guest side.
    What all terms and conditions need to consider while booking banquet hall for the November month.
  • Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Sai! So, you can book a Banquet hall but only for less than 50 guests. But you need to take prior permission from the District Magistrate(DM) of the state for that. Also, only the government of Karnataka and Delhi have allowed for weddings to happen with certain restrictions! Rest all the other vendors are accepting bookings for the month of November/ December and so on!

Please let me know which month do you wish to book the banquet hall for? And also the location of the same? I can further help you with the same!Smiley shame

• Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Sai! We are getting back to you with some relevant information in a while!Smiley catface Please stay connected!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration