Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cherry
Just Said Yes February 2020 Central Delhi

Pre bridal

Cherry, the 15 January, 2020 at 02:09 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 2
Hello everyone ! Just wondering if pre bridals are actually important or if they are just over hyped ? I don’t even have a month left for my wedding and haven’t decided yet if I should go for a pre bridal or not. Someone who has way too sensitive skin, I’m caught up in this weird dilemma. Suggestions would be helpful ! 🤗

2 Replies

Latest activity by Simran, the 15 January, 2020 at 10:14
  • S
    Super July 2021 Jalandhar
    Simran ·
    • Hide content

Having sensitive skin is bizarre! Smiley sad

You can go for pre-bridal only if you opt for a suitable package which will enhance your look and keep the level of sensitivity on top. I am sure you will look flawless! All the best cherry!

Do share your pictures! Smiley heart

• Vandini
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Vandini ·
    • Hide content

Good Morning,

so excited that it's only a month away now.

Well, hi5, I happen to have sensitive skin as well. That being said, I too, am always apprehensive about trying one too many different things on my skin.

I would recommend that you stick to the basics. Perhaps, go for a pre-bridal facial but steer away from chemically enhanced skin peel offs, etc.

Customise your pre-bridal package. Ensure that facial and bleach are a part of it and rest is up to you.

Also, because a month is still there, I'd recommend an article on wedding skincare to you. Try and incorporate a few steps from it to have supple skin. This you may follow in the long run as well for some long term results.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration