Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Super August 2021 South Delhi

Qucik easy home remedies for a glowing skin!

Sanjana, the 11 September, 2020 at 17:58 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 2

Hey, please help me with some alluring hacks guys! Thanks in advance!

2 Replies

Latest activity by Krutika, the 13 September, 2020 at 01:24
  • Krutika
    Just Said Yes March 1996 Mumbai
    Krutika ·
    • Hide content

This is one most common question people ask me in my day to day life & it’s something very easy I always tell them. I really hope my answer will help you to solve all your complex doubts.

Keep It Clean: The flawless, blemish and acne-free skin that you've always desired is no more a dream, but a reality. Make sure you always (and we mean always) remove your makeup before hitting the sheets. The skin needs to breathe overnight. And makeup prevents that, as leaving it on overnight clogs the pores which may cause blemishes and/or blackheads.

Moisturize: Moisturizer is important for all skin types, even oily. Yes, you read that right; the key lies in choosing a product that works for your skin. Moisturisers work best when applied to clean, damp skin - this not only helps your skin absorb the moisturizer well but keeps moisture locked in for a long time too. I always choose the 100% genuine products in the market & so my recommendation for you will be Kaya Youth cream. This cream massages moisturizer onto my face gently. During the day, it offers sun protection, at night it helps in nourishing moisturizer that soothes and repairs my skin. While oils provide intense hydration, they alone are not sufficient to keep skin moisturized. That's because oils are emollients that work on the surface of the skin, whereas these moisturizers contain Vitamin E that draw water molecules into the skin and keep it hydrated.

• Aakriti
    Super September 2021 South Delhi
    Aakriti ·
    • Hide content

I can recommend you what I do! I scrub my face with tomato and rice flour every 3 days and before going to bed apply aloe vera gel every day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration