Recently commented on
I don’t want to go for floral buns. I want something very simple and elegant. Guys help me please
I always wanted a small intimate wedding with very very close family and friends but my partner wants a full Karan Johar’s movie type of wedding with 10 grand functions. Whenever we discuss about the...
Hey Pretty Ladies! 💖 Despite what fashion comes and goes, bindi designs will always be in style. Whether with a suit or any other traditional wear, bindi design is a sight to behold and enhances the...
Why did you choose ""?
I am aware of one of the tricks. - Before starting with the makeup, rub some ice cubes on your face to reduce the puffiness and close the open pores. It creates a perfect canvas for the base makeup....
Can someone please suggest a nice quirky wedding hashtag with Garima Kothari and Eric Gregoire.
Want to create a beautiful hastag for payal and ronak
Have you guys thought of anything yet? I really wish to surprise my partner with something different
Can someone suggest a hashtag for Minal and Chirag
Hey, Y'all! 😀 With the rising cases of people infected with the Omicron variant or the Delta variant, authorities have yet again put forth restrictions to keep the public safe. A lot of plans have...
My best friend is getting married and her name's Rimsha and her groom's name is Arham, and I can't think of anything, pls helpp!!! Fun fact: they connected on Instagram and are now getting hitched!!
Please suggest a wedding hashtag. Bride name Shruti Gupta and groom name Ankit Mangal
Please suggest wedding Hashtag for Riya and Hitendra
Hey need hastag ideas for Priyank (Groom) and Pranjal (Bride) thanking you in anticipation.
Groom name is Aakash and Bride name is Richa
Hi, Could you suggest a unique hashtag for Varun and Deepali? Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi guys, please help me with some latest chura design ideas! Thanks in advance!
Hey Lovelies! 💖 Getting married in winters has its own share of skin woes, especially for those with dry skin! Tell us about your Favourite homemade beauty Facepack/Mask. Also share some tips if you...
Hi everyone, can you help me with some simple engagement ring designs. Honestly I’m not fond of rings so I want something very simple.
Hi ! Please pleaseeeee help me out with a wedding hashtag for Arshi and Anupam
My wedding is in April and I’m quite scared looking at the current situation :/
I really like this cake decor. What do you think about this?