Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shubhika
Expert April 2021 Kochi

Recommendations for a good facewash and moisturiser both for very oily skin

Shubhika, the 1 April, 2020 at 14:39 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 3

My face skin has turned very oily recentlySmiley amazing . It was normal before! So now looking for a face wash and a moisturiser suiting the oily skin type!

3 Replies

Latest activity by Krutika, the 15 September, 2020 at 20:42
  • Krutika
    Just Said Yes March 1996 Mumbai
    Krutika ·
    • Hide content

Which face wash do you use and why?

A lot of skincare routines tend to focus solely on making complexions look younger, tauter, and dewier. And while these are all noble beauty causes, it’s worth remembering that one of your primary concerns should be keeping your face sanitised. During your daily routine, you have to face any of the dirt, pollution, and bacteria on your skin. It is very important to clean them to have a simple, soothing and glowing skin. But most of the people think that water is only the solution to clean the face which is not true.

We use mainly 2 kind of face washes at home based on skin hydration & skin glow.

H

ydrating Face Wash:

In this category, my personal suggestion is going with Kaya Youth Hydro replenish range, enriched with pure aloe vera gel, developed by dermatologists. It deeply hydrates the skin and locks in hydration for up to 24 hours, to give you healthy, radiant skin.

• Glowing Face Wash

In this category, my personal suggestion is going with Kaya Youth Oxy-Infusion range of products. Kaya face wash is your skin's daily dose of youth. A one of a kind facewash that has a micro-circulation complex that gives you fresh, squeaky clean and glowing skin instantly by enhancing oxygen supply to skin cells. This has been specially developed by dermatologists who are trusted, international skincare experts.

If you need any further suggestion on this, do lemme know. I hope my suggestion helps you here. Smiley smile

• A
    Super November 2022 South Delhi
    Aashna ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

You can also go for clean and clear. Works the best!!

• Priyum
    Super June 2021 Jalandhar
    Priyum ·
    • Hide content

Have you used Cetaphil? It's a really good facewash for oily skin!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration