Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Just Said Yes December 2021 Bangalore

Refrain from bringing an individual not explicitly invited!

Swati, the 11 October, 2021 at 00:49 Posted in Invites and Stationery 0 4
Heya, need instructions wording to put into e-invite asking people to be understanding of the current situation and stick to only 1 plus one. Our venue can accommodate only 100 people so don't want people turning up with the whole family. How do I say this politely?

4 Replies

Latest activity by Swati, the 13 October, 2021 at 23:56
  • S
    Swati ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hey these are really helpful. Thanks a lot! 🙂
  • Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Swati!

We have curated a few personalised invitation messages for you.

1. Your blessings mean the world to us and we would love to see you standing by our side during the most special day of our life. Due to the wedding venue’s current Covid guidelines, we have to limit our guest list to One plus one member only. We'd love to catch up with the others after the wedding for sure.

2. With a heavy heart, we're sticking to a small guest list due to the covid/venue constraints. We hope you'll understand the One plus One member-only guestlist protocol. We will miss the rest of the family at the wedding for sure, but prioritizing Health before everything else!

3. Hola Family,

It’s finally time to tie the knot! We regret not being able to make it a grand affair, however, due to the COVID guidelines followed by our venue, we are keeping the guest list small. Please follow the ‘One plus Only One’ guideline for the wedding.

4. Dearest Friends & Family,

Shaadi Ki Taiyairi seems to be incomplete without the whole gang we wanted to invite to the wedding. But nothing’s more important than health right now.
    Keeping the Venue limitations in mind, we have reserved 2 seats for each family at the venue. I'd love to celebrate with other precious members over a happy hour sometime soon!

5. Dear Friends & Family,

We have reserved 2 seats in your family’s honor. Shaadi me Zaroor Aana!

Please grace our special day whilst we take eternal vows of love in our intimate wedding setup. Let’s celebrate the best way we can, keeping safety and health in mind!

Hope you found this helpful. Let me know if you need any further help! 🧡✨

• S
    Swati ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
  • Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Swati!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community!💛

We are getting back to you with some good suggestions in a while! 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration