Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Aalia
Expert May 2021 Hyderabad

Religious Beliefs

Aalia, the 14 December, 2019 at 18:17 Posted in Pre-Wedding Functions 1 6

Do you guys have the same religious beliefs? I come from a Muslim family and he's a Hindu. He has never said anything about my religion or his. But, do you guys think the families may have some expectations later on? I am a bit worried as this is a sensitive topic.

6 Replies

Latest activity by Devid, the 11 March, 2024 at 09:33
  • D
    Just Said Yes January 2024 Warszawa
    Devid ·
    • Hide content

I have also witnessed separations based on incompatibility over religious issues. I feel bad when we love each other but can't be together

• Iuliana
    California
    Iuliana ·
    • Hide content

I think that the best is to have this discussion with him about religion because it's quite a serious subject. After talking about how these differences should not affect your relationship, you will see how relieved you will feel. I've read an article on firstchurchlove.com , which said that communication is the key to all situations and topics, especially like this. And it is better to have this discussion earlier in the relationship so that you can solve all the details with love and patience. Explaining to him how much you want everything to work out, no matter the impediments, should help very much.

• Iuliana
    California
    Iuliana ·
    • Hide content

I would recommend you to speak with her about their wedding traditions.

• Shreyas
    Featured August 2020 South Delhi
    Shreyas ·
    • Hide content

I second Boshika

• Ahana
    Expert November 2021 Chandigarh City
    Ahana ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I agree with you on this

• Boshika
    Super May 2021 Kolkata
    Boshika ·
    • Hide content

Aalia, I am sure the families will understand. Since they are blessing your couple, this is going to be an amazing journey for you guys. You'll get to live the best life of both cultures.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration