Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Savvy September 2022 Kolkata

Rental sherwani options?

Rateek, the 29 April, 2022 at 15:19 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 5

I’m planning to rent a sherwani or an indo western outfit for my pre wedding ceremony. Where can I find good shops in Delhi?

5 Replies

Latest activity by Manvi, the 2 May, 2022 at 18:53
  • Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

I also wanted to remind that with us #ShaadiKiTaiyaari Aasaan Hai because our app will not only help you get connected with trusted wedding venues and vendors, but also help you put together your budget, checklist, guest list, create your free wedding website, provide you with the latest inspiration through blogs & social handles and all that you need for your wedding! 😍

If you still haven't used our amazing app, why wait? Download the Wedding Planning app ( Play Store / App Store) by WeddingWire India today and enjoy stress-free wedding planning!😀💕

• Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Rateek!

Yes, definitely. I have shared your contact details with the concerned team. They will reach out to help you with your wedding planning super soon! 😀

Meanwhile, you can checkout this page and let me know if it helps👇

Wedding Sherwani in Delhi NCR

• R
    Savvy September 2022 Kolkata
    Rateek ·
    • Hide content

This is amazing Manvi. I wasn't aware that there are so many rental stores. Can you also help me with some store suggestions from where I can purchase or get it designed? I'm planning to rent for my pre wedding ceremonies and purchase my main wedding outfit.

• R
    Savvy September 2022
    Rachit ·
    • Hide content

Hey, check Flyrobe. They have good options and the clothing material is very fine and comfortable.

• Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Rateek!

From favourite pastel picks to regal embroideries, find a fantastic Sherwani on rent in Delhi and look dashing for every event you attend this wedding season here 👇

12 Exclusive Stores for Sherwani on Rent in Delhi for Nailing Your Wedding Look

Hope you found this helpful. Let me know if you need any further help with the wedding planning! 🧡✨

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration