Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
South Delhi

Sculpt Stories by Rhea Madan ( Makeup Artist )

Rhea, the 30 April, 2022 at 16:20 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 5

Hi everyone, I'm Rhea Madan & I'm a Professional Makeup Artist based in Delhi. My brand name goes by " Sculpt Stories by Rhea Madan "

I have been certified by the top notch artists & institutions in the industry like Meera Sakhrani, Isha Khanna, Meenakshi Dutt & Kryolan Academy which gives my work a unique edge over others due to the extensive knowledge, awareness about current trends & experience gained under various trainers.

I specialize in Luxury Bridal Makeup & Party Makeup along Professional Hairstyling & Draping. Thus, making her an ideal choice for your wedding if you’re looking for a Luxury Makeup & Hair Artist to look the best version of yourself and feel more confident.

Below I'm sharing my recent engagement bride's picture so that all the brides to be can take inspiration from it. Hope you all like it !!

Sculpt Stories by Rhea Madan ( Makeup Artist ) 1

Sculpt Stories by Rhea Madan ( Makeup Artist ) 2

Sculpt Stories by Rhea Madan ( Makeup Artist ) 3

Sculpt Stories by Rhea Madan ( Makeup Artist ) 4

5 Replies

Latest activity by Rhea, the 8 May, 2022 at 12:04
  • Z
    Devoted August 2022 Hyderabad
    Zara ·
    • Hide content

Hi Rhea! Your work looks amazing! Can you please share some more pre-wedding and wedding ceremony looks...?? 😊I mean, I just love how you have done the makeup. I would love to get some tricks on how to maintain the makeup look for a long time.... Smiley smile

• R
    South Delhi
    Rhea ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thankyouu so much isha !! I’ve done airbrush makeup on her and played with hues of lilac to focus on the eyes 🥰
  • R
    South Delhi
    Rhea ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Awww, thankyou nupur 🥰
  • N
    Nupur ·
    • Hide content

Wow! The look is stunning😍😍

• I
    Devoted March 2022 Vadodara
    Ishita ·
    • Hide content

Hi Rhea,

That's really amazing connecting with you and i simply loved your work! I really like the makeup, what is this makeup style called?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration